I'm just sitting here at work talking to a coworker about the way things USED to look phone wise, with the new Storm coming out (hopefully November 1st). But remember when you walked outside with this?

Or what about

And even in middle school i remember....

So now looking into 2009, we have the storm coming out, as well as having the curves and pearls out now. So my question to you is....

Do you love the technology your provided? I know I do. With that said..t hanks to the heads upstairs for stepping up technology and providing us with an even easier way to be lazy, and keep in contact with the people we love the most.

09-30-08 09:41 AM
    OMG, the Zach Morris phone!! lol. Cool pics though!
    09-30-08 09:54 AM
    I've just recently saw a commercial saying something like you can't just call this a phone anymore, or something like that. From what I hear, those old phones still have the best signal.
    09-30-08 10:01 AM
    yes yes he is great in his creations
    09-30-08 10:01 AM
    How about this. I have one of these in my home along with an original Princess phone and of course cordless phones.

09-30-08 10:26 AM
    The startec! Those things last forever there are still two in my immidiate family. I also had a friend try to kill one so he could go out and get a new phone .... I think his count was up to 19 different ways before it finally died. Still one of the best phones made with the triband and all

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-08 10:32 AM
    And it will only get better!! All of the competition in the smartphone market is sure to spark the technology even more!!
    09-30-08 10:33 AM
    I remember my older brother having the Zach Morris phone and thought he looked like an *****. Man how far we've come is amazing!

09-30-08 10:36 AM
    OMG, yes.....My First phone was an install in the car > then the Brick phone > then Motorola Flip ($1,500 when it came out) > Motorola Star Tac ($1,200) My husband loved that phone! Not that I am aging myself

Yes, Our technology is absolutely incredible! I am truly grateful every day for what we have available!!
    09-30-08 10:39 AM
    Wheres the old bag phone man!!!?
    09-30-08 10:42 AM
    I loved my little Startac its amazing to think at that time it was one of the most advanced & thinnest phones ever & it wasn't that long ago either, things have changed a lot & to think what we can do on our devices these days.....they are more than just a "mobile phone"
    09-30-08 10:46 AM
    I am dating myself but as a kid we had rotary dial phones on a party line with 8 other homes. That was awful. I had one of the early cell phones for my car with the wires running from the handset upfront to the base unit in the trunk. It cost a couple of grand plus high high monthly fees. I love and appreciate my Curve and modern technology. It really pays to embrace change.

09-30-08 11:00 AM
    Haha, yeah I remember all of those. I swear my boss at my old job used that StarTAC phone until about 2004.
    09-30-08 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD