Orgasm ringtone, and some voice ringtones from Family guy, the Yahoo! Yodel ringtone, and some other similar ones, for VERIZON. You know Verizon tends to block us from the fun stuff, I.e. Loopt.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-09 03:22 AM
    did you try here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f15/ ? or the ringtone section on the main site?
    04-25-09 03:28 AM
    Why not just grab audio clips online + cut 'em up via audacity (Audacity: Free Audio Editor and Recorder)
    04-25-09 03:53 AM
    ...Orgasm ringtone?

04-25-09 04:15 AM
    I've tried makin ringers via audicity, not as loud as ones that I've made using another program. I know it exists because my friend my friend has them for her sprint fone (not the orgasm one)

04-25-09 06:25 AM
    There is ringtone section on the forum your best bet is to ask this question there.

I'm really curious about the orgasm ring. I can imagine that will be embarrassing when it goes off in front of someone important.

04-25-09 07:24 AM
    I managed to find mosty that I wanted. Not from the ringtone section in crackberry tho. The orgasm one I had before, and I liked. What I'm going to do is see if I can send them via bluetooth.

04-25-09 07:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD