Hey all,
    I'm a relatively new blackberry user, but I feel I have a pretty good grasp on how to use it. Recently I've been looking for 2 pieces of software for the blackberry to add additional functionality to it. 1) Is there software that would allow me to use my blackberry as a bluetooth keyboard/mouse 2) I would like to listen to shoutcast internet radio streams and the built in media player doesn't seem to be capable.

My BlackBerry:
    8330 Curve (not 8830)
    Verizon
    OS 4.5.0.77 (not official of course)

Thanks in advanced!!
    Last edited by aka_butters; 10-02-08 at 10:53 AM.
    10-02-08 10:49 AM
    Hmm for the first one I am not sure but a lot of people use moodio.fm
    There mobile site is m.moodio.fm and you have to add the channels from your computer then you can browse on your berry. If I am not mistaken you can add your own streams so it might work for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-08 11:43 AM
    Hmm for the first one I am not sure but a lot of people use moodio.fm
    There mobile site is m.moodio.fm and you have to add the channels from your computer then you can browse on your berry. If I am not mistaken you can add your own streams so it might work for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I have not had much luck with getting MMS streaming link that i have setup on my firehall website for a scanner feed. Guess no program likes mms.

Not sure if others have had trouble with add their own stream, but I have. bummer... I can't figure a way around it...
    10-02-08 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";