Hey all...

I hope I posted this in the correct forum, but I'm looking for a good Stereo Bluetooth headset. I've NEVER owned one, but I do have two "regular" Bluetooth headset, and they're both Plantronics Discovery 665, which I love.

So far, friends have told me Motorola was one of the best, but I much prefer Plantronics to Motorola on the "regular" Bluetooth set front, so to speak.

Thanks for your suggestions.
    12-03-08 12:12 AM
    I have the Motorola HT820 and love it. Bought it right here in the CB store https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=xYp9N9AO
    Last edited by Garz; 12-03-08 at 01:26 AM.
    12-03-08 01:19 AM
    NS- BTHDP is a good cheap pair got mine on ebay never had a problem with paid 17.99 for them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 03:24 AM
    I prefer the Motorola S9.

There is a Bluetooth Forum here you might find some good suggestions there.
    12-03-08 09:11 AM
    Well I use an LG over the ears model. Sorry, I can't remember the specific one but its not the kind that goes on one ear. Anything that goes in my ear ends up hurting after a while (small ears), so I bought one you wear like a regular music headset. It's great. You can listed to music and books or whatever and it's stop when you get a call. You can control volume and pause from the headset and you can adjust volume and go back and forward from the headset also. I got a great deal on it (less than $50) and it plays great.
    12-03-08 09:52 AM
    Check out plantronics 590a. Amazon has them.
    12-03-08 10:44 AM
    Well, well, well...Look at this:

Motorola S9-HD Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - ShopCrackBerry

Looks like I won't be getting the S9 after all, but rather the S9-HD!! Looks hot, and tons of people have noted the S9, so if call/music quality is great on the S9, the S9-HD ought to be even better!

Thanks a lot, guys!
    12-03-08 09:05 PM
    The s9 in the wind will act up crasy due to such touchy button for valume and send/end buttons
    12-03-08 10:17 PM
    LOVE my S9's!
    12-04-08 03:48 AM
    Well I know I'm not the only one exp this with S9 it worked great the gym or in the house. But when I went out side ridding a bike or driving with the window down it woulf act up next song or volume would jump up n down. And even on a windy day just walking this would happen on 3 dif pairs I had no more S9 until they fix the touchy buttons

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-08 07:12 AM
    Nobody's mentioned them so far- but I'm getting the Jaybird-200 for Christmas (jaybirdgear.com)...turns out my friend has a set and I had them paired with my iPod Nano first gen and my BB 8310 at the same time, the sound was good- I didn't like the hard band on the S9's (always got pushed off my head by the collar on my coat!), and the Jaybirds stopped the music on my Ipod and answered calls on my BB...very cool. I asked for a pair for Christmas!
    12-04-08 08:40 AM
    Alright, I'm getting ready to order the S9(-HD?), and I see some crazy deals out there.

Basically the S9 for $40, and the S9-HD for $80. How big of a difference do you guys think (know?) between the non-HD and the HD version???

Thanks!
    12-04-08 11:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD