I'm looking to buy a new one, so I can get mine painted. I want side rails. Is there a difference between the CDMA and GSM ones?

If they don't say in the description, how can I tell?

Thanks
    04-29-09 07:10 PM
    The housing are model specific for the most part. You can find a good selection of housing in various colors from Cnn.cn.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-09 07:44 PM
    Housings are based off of the model so I guess technically yes there is a difference between them between CDMA and GSM but that's not a concern, just the model of the phone.

Also, Let me google that for you

And try Ebay, great deals. That's where I get mine.
    04-29-09 07:45 PM
    Has anyone found a US retailer that has green housings available for the 8330? I've only found a couple on ebay, but don't really want to go that route.
    04-29-09 07:48 PM
    Housings are based off of the model so I guess technically yes there is a difference between them between CDMA and GSM but that's not a concern, just the model of the phone.
    I was asking because the 8330 comes as a GSM or CDMA based on carrier.

So in other words, rails will work on either?
    04-29-09 08:41 PM
    8330 is CDMA only. 8300, 8310 and 8320 are GSM. With that said, they ARE interchangeable. The LED is in a different place on the 8330, but it has been proven to work. Search for posts by xliderider for verification. And yes the rails are the same.
    04-29-09 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD