I,m back,and i'm asking you guys to help me out. I,m giving out $25 of free calls. I need you to give me some feedback on this new app. It's called MYGLOBALTALK. It is a app that will allow you to make calls any ware in the world from your BB and not be charged by your carrier, it will be on the MYGLOBALTALK Network. NO CREDIT CARD INFORMATION NEEDED, WE DONT EVEN NEED YOUR REAL NAME. JUST TEST IT OUT AND TELL ME HOW YOU LIKE IT OR IF YOU DON"T LIKE IT.
    07-18-08 08:31 AM
    This would probably be considered spam... but I know you have contributed before.

Just try not to spam with things like this... and all-caps does not help the cause!
    07-18-08 08:32 AM
    I don't mean to be rude but spelling correctly also helps (anywhere not any ware)
    07-18-08 09:47 AM
    where do i go to give feedback?
    07-18-08 11:35 AM
    so wait....if we don't get charged by our carrier, what are the rates to dial out using this app? The website lists prices that are actually more expensive than what I pay with pingo at the moment.
    07-18-08 12:36 PM
    I just downloaded but haven't used it yet. However, ever since I downloaded it my blackberry stopped vibrating when receiving new email messages, it's also not reconciling my email wirelessly with my outlook. Is this a known issue or just a coincidence? Anyone else experiencing this? I'm using an 8830 on Sprint (with BES).

Please advise.
    07-18-08 04:13 PM
    so wait....if we don't get charged by our carrier, what are the rates to dial out using this app? The website lists prices that are actually more expensive than what I pay with pingo at the moment.
    It is free. This is a beta test. You get $25 of free calling. You do not have to give out your credit card info.
    07-18-08 04:37 PM
    I just downloaded but haven't used it yet. However, ever since I downloaded it my blackberry stopped vibrating when receiving new email messages, it's also not reconciling my email wirelessly with my outlook. Is this a known issue or just a coincidence? Anyone else experiencing this? I'm using an 8830 on Sprint (with BES).

Please advise.
    I have not seen this issue. You may want to uninstall and reinstall the MGT app.
    What OS ver are you using?
    07-18-08 04:39 PM
    This would probably be considered spam... but I know you have contributed before.

Just try not to spam with things like this... and all-caps does not help the cause!
    Thanx for the advise. Though I am not trying to sell anything.
    07-18-08 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD