I'm having trouble finding exactly what i need.

I'm looking for an app that can record my speeds while i am snowboarding using the GPS. I do not have any service at the mountain so it needs to work on just the GPS signal. I'm also looking for one that will possibly record top speeds or something or keep a speed log because i can't really hold my phone out and watch my speed while i'm skiing. If anyone knows of an app like this it would be great.

Thanks
    03-05-10 12:38 AM
    Take a look at GPSLogger. I think it will do about 90% of what you are looking for.

GPSLogger : GPS Application for Blackberry | Blackberry Application -Freeware - Blackberry Review- Download
    03-05-10 12:45 AM
    Wow perfect app... 100% what i was looking for
    03-05-10 12:53 AM

I'm looking for an app that can record my speeds while i am snowboarding using the GPS. I do not have any service at the mountain so it needs to work on just the GPS signal. I'm also looking for one that will possibly record top speeds or something or keep a speed log because i can't really hold my phone out and watch my speed while i'm skiing. If anyone knows of an app like this it would be great.

Thanks
    Dude go to BB appworld- go to health in categories-then fitness- them bim that's bones in motion. It monitors everything from speed to distance to elevation changes for free and logs them down so u can see on line amd records were on google maps. I have no convinced my company to use this to track people because of the live online tracker.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-10 08:36 AM
    There are a couple of other ones out there but if you found what you are looking for then you are good to go . . .enjoy
    03-05-10 08:37 AM

Thanks
    I've been using Berryski. Works great and as advertised.

BerrySki
    03-05-10 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD