I'm looking for a flash card application for my Blackberry Storm. I already know about the gWhiz applications, but that is not what I am looking for. I would like an application that uses the Leitner study method.

A widely used method to efficiently use flashcards was proposed by the German science popularizer Sebastian Leitner in the 1970s. In his method, known as the Leitner system, flashcards are sorted into groups according to how well you know each one in the Leitner's learning box. This is how it works: you try to recall the solution written on a flashcard. If you succeed, you send the card to the next group. But if you fail, you send it back to the first group. Each succeeding group has a longer period of time before you are required to revisit the cards.

Thanks in advance.
    04-09-09 07:14 PM
    Have you found anything like this? I'm a software engineer and I'd like to know if one exists both for personal use and if someone has developed it. If not I'd probably code up an app that works in this method.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-09 10:34 AM
    Go for it Jeff, as I've been looking for one and haven't found one either. It would be interesting to see what you come up with.
    05-05-09 08:05 PM
    I am looking for a flash card application for my son's storm but a lot of what I see here makes no sense to me. Does the gwhiz application work, are the bugs worked out? Anyone having any luck with this program? Is there a better program? ANy help will be appreciated.
    10-04-09 09:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD