discuss the pros/cons of the best bluetooth headsets for the bold in this thread.
    describe everything.
    09-05-09 04:59 PM
    Plantronics Discovery 925

just dont use it while running.,it will fall off.
    other than that no complaints.
    09-05-09 08:24 PM
    Jawbone II hands down
    09-05-09 08:27 PM
    Jawbone 2.
    Good quality,Works as advertised
    09-05-09 08:40 PM
    Jawbone II as well....

They also have the jawbone prime which is suppose to be a step up from the jawbone II but I have not played with that one yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-09 09:30 PM
    Plantronics Pro...I forget I have it on, it's great...better than the Jawbone IMHO but then YMMV
    09-05-09 09:31 PM
    Beware jawbone 2 stops working after 1yr I have bin a long time user of the jawbobe but 2nd version is crap for all that money they didn't even offer repairs
    09-05-09 11:32 PM
    Plantronics Discovery 925

just dont use it while running.,it will fall off.
    other than that no complaints.
    ditto, i love mine too. when i first got i violently shook my head from side to side, it didnt budge. i was shocked.
    09-06-09 12:02 AM
    A lot of mono bluetooths will pair up with your music, but to listen to videos you need to make sure that you purchase a bluetooth with A2DP. I use the Jabra BT530 so that I can watch tv shows and movies on my Bold. Only OS 4.6 or above uses A2DP (advanced audio disposition program).
    09-06-09 12:09 AM
    jawbone prime is what i use, has the ability of multi unit paring so i can have it linked to my iphone and my bold at the same time, the noise cancel is hands down the best out of any head set on the market, reveiws and tests have proven that time and time over, comfort is great as well, very light headset and not a pain to wear over an extended period. only downside to the jawbone series, is the buttons can be a little tricky at first but a little playing around with it and you can learn them.

i have used over 50 different headsets as i work for Best Buy Mobile, and out of all of them this is the one that i own personally rather than just using one at the store....
    09-06-09 12:10 AM
    Blue Ant is the most comfortable I have used. Simple to set up. Plantronics is uncomfortable. Motorolas last, but they fall off to easy.

09-06-09 09:33 AM
    Moto H15 with mini-boom mike that closes to put the earbud in standby and conserve battery power when not in use.
    09-06-09 09:36 AM
    if u need noise canceling the best I ever used is blue parrot road warrior 250 was made for truck drivers. Over the head with boom mike. The only so called noise canceling that actually works. Can stand in front of truck with eng roaring and other party won't hear it. The jaw bone was ok but has a little button that has to rest on side of face but doesn't come close to the noise canceling ability of the parrot.

09-06-09 09:43 AM
    Jawbone Prime is my latest and best so far.
    09-06-09 10:58 AM
    I have to say that I have tried the Jawbone, Jawbone II, the BlueAnt Z9i and always went back to my Nokia BH-900 with the sliding boom. I just bought the Nokia BH-904, the model they replaced the BH-900 with. While I like the original BH-900 fit much better, the updated model has eliminated the quirks the original had.

The problem I had with the Jawbone, Jawbone II and the BlueAnt Z9i, was that people constantly were asking, "What?" when I would talk. If I was in a noisy environment, they said I sounded as if I were under water.

The Nokia has a boom that places the mic closer to your mouth which does a better job of isolating your voice from the external noises. It does have noise cancellation as well. It also has the best range of any I have used. I often leave my my phone in the living room in the front of my house on the first floor and continue talking as I walk around the house, to the second floor, front and back, and also the basement. I have left it in the house and walked out to get the mail and it doesn't lose connection until I am almost across the street, around forty feet away through the wall with the door to the house closed, aluminum siding and all.

Of course if you want a really fun bluetooth, get this one: ThinkGeek :: ThinkGeek Bluetooth Retro Handset It sounds great, can be comfortably cradled on the shoulder and even allows you to listen to your music. ;-) My brother got me one for fun and I have to admit, I actually use it in the house at times.
    09-06-09 11:55 AM
    thank you for your ideas so far. the jawbone prime seems the right choice but its very pricy for a bluetooth headset. plantronics voyager pro seems uncomfortable to wear. im still observing others.

continue on with other bluetooth headsets...thank you for assistance.
    09-06-09 04:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD