Hi,
    This is my first post....

My daughter has the CURVE & I have the PEARL....we would like to find a Longer Life Battery for both of them. Has anyone bought or found where to purchase them? I just left the Verizon store and they told me they don't have them????? I was kinda surprised. We are using the one's that came with our phones.

Please help.....
    Thank you.
    03-05-09 06:31 PM
    You can buy them right here in our Shopcrackberry store https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=aKr6q3cr
    03-05-09 06:33 PM
    03-05-09 06:35 PM
    Thanks for your quick response. How do you know which ones are the "longest" battery life??? Those that you directed me to don't really say, other than "extend your battery"......

Im trying to find the LARGEST battery I can for both the Curve and the Pearl.

Thanks for any input.

I am googling like mad.
    03-05-09 06:52 PM
    The higher the number, the more juice you will get. If it says extended, then you will get more than the standard battery. For example the standard may say 1000 mAh and the extended may show 1500 mAh. 1500 mAh > 1000 mAh
    03-05-09 06:58 PM
    Thanks for your quick response. How do you know which ones are the "longest" battery life??? Those that you directed me to don't really say, other than "extend your battery"......

Im trying to find the LARGEST battery I can for both the Curve and the Pearl.

Thanks for any input.

I am googling like mad.
    I realize that largest to you means a battery which will last longer, but on many sites, LARGER signifies a battery that is a larger size requiring a different back door cover for the phone because the battery is huge.

I recently bought my extended battery off Amazon; which was a couple of dollars cheaper than anywhere else I've looked. Also, the seller is an authorized Seidio reseller.

Curve $39. (as opposed to $50)

Pearl $35 (as opposed to $50)

Bold $45 (as opposed to $50-55)

Both these batteries are the same size as the OEM. If you want "larger" you'll have to get the door and larger is ugly.
    Last edited by ScandaLeX; 03-05-09 at 08:08 PM.
    03-05-09 07:03 PM
    Thank you so much Scandelex, I am looking at your links now. I want extended that fit in my current cover and NOT BIGGER so that was alot of help.

Thank you again

Now I have a friend who has a Blackberry Bold, would I find that on the same site?
    03-05-09 07:13 PM
    Sorry, I'm not very good on the net, your link to the curve isn't working, can you tell me how to navigate on that site. I need 3 extended batteries that fit in the original covers
    1) Pearl 8130
    2) Curve 8330
    3) Bold (I don't think there are diff models from what I can see, only the 9000)

thank you so much. maybe by the time you see this I will have figured out the site you linked me to.
    03-05-09 07:27 PM
    Okay, sorry If I'm annoying anyone, I don't shop much on line. Some of the reviews say on the Bold that the slim battery still doesn't fit the case, and some say it does.

Does anyone know of a different battery for all three, Pear 8130, Curve 8330 & the Bold. Were just a Blackberry family
    03-05-09 07:51 PM
    Sorry, I'm not very good on the net, your link to the curve isn't working, can you tell me how to navigate on that site. I need 3 extended batteries that fit in the original covers
    1) Pearl 8130
    2) Curve 8330
    3) Bold (I don't think there are diff models from what I can see, only the 9000)

thank you so much. maybe by the time you see this I will have figured out the site you linked me to.
    Links to Curve & Pearl working now. Bold added. Sorry about that. & you're more than welcome.
    All batteries are from the authorized retailer eMobile in Hand who has some very good feedback scores and delivery is quick!!
    Last edited by ScandaLeX; 03-05-09 at 08:11 PM.
    03-05-09 08:06 PM
    The larget batt u can get for the curve can be puchase in the crackberry store go to the curve 8330 and go to batter its a 2600mah as opposed to stndard 1000mah but it comes with replacement batt door. But that is the largest claims to increase batt by 135% however makes the fone very bulky. There is also a 1500 mah one that is oem size which is 35% more than stock. U have to decide how important the life is as opposed to bulkiness there r pics of the new door in the store

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 08:49 PM
    You might also check out eBay, search out extended batteries and add model #, there are some good deals, but do your some more research before committing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 11:41 PM
    true so true
    05-10-09 06:45 PM
    i have the extended batt and i cant go without it!
    05-10-09 07:33 PM
    i have the extended batt and i cant go without it!
    Extended battery comes in 2 different sizes; which one do you have?
    05-10-09 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD