Hello everybody,

I have a couple of BB questions. I own the BB Curve from Sprint (8330). My first question is with a Zen theme is there a way to clear the applcation icon from the screen, since I have the quick button I would like to put another one on my screen. Second I figuered I give the bluetooth connection to Desktop Manager a try since I have a bluetooth setup in my computer. I can get it to connect but only sync and backup are hter to use. How can I if possible get the App Loader, Switch Device and Media Manager to work. They are grayed out and will not work. Maybe they are not supposed to? Any help thanked in advance. I truly love this thing. Glad I opted for the BB over iPhone.
    06-10-08 02:43 PM
    Hey!! Welcome to CrackBerry as a poster!!

Anyways, you can move app icons and 'swap' them out with another by selecting highlighting the app with the scroll ball and hitting the BB button (menu button) then "MOVE"

As for the DM question with BlueTooth... I think they disable those functions for bluetooth because the USB is more reliable and is faster!
    06-10-08 02:48 PM
    I can only select and move the icons in the apllication screen. I can get the first five items I want on my main screen by doing that but I am unable to remove or replace the icon for the application item. It's the sixth item on the bottom of my main (desktop so to speak) screen. Thanks for the reply. I thought the DM was was it was.
    06-10-08 02:54 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!
    06-10-08 02:55 PM
    You can't change the application icon.
    06-10-08 03:20 PM
    Welcome to CB.
    06-10-08 03:25 PM
    And, Welcome to the CB community!! Forgot to say that!

Aparently you cannot change that icon on Sprint. I am so glad TMo does not lock phone UIs down too much and is a pretty open service provider
    06-10-08 03:28 PM
    Thanks so much for the help.
    06-10-08 03:28 PM
    I can only select and move the icons in the apllication screen. I can get the first five items I want on my main screen by doing that but I am unable to remove or replace the icon for the application item. It's the sixth item on the bottom of my main (desktop so to speak) screen. Thanks for the reply. I thought the DM was was it was.
    You cannot delete and Icon but you can hide it. Goto an icon and hit the BB button and choose hide.
    06-10-08 03:29 PM
    Welcome welcome!!!
    06-10-08 03:56 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    06-10-08 04:01 PM
    Welcome to the Crack!
    06-10-08 07:54 PM
    You cannot delete and Icon but you can hide it. Goto an icon and hit the BB button and choose hide.
    Tried it, but no can do on my Crurve.
    06-10-08 08:48 PM
    I think icons etc are theme dependant. I will asume you are using the default sprint theme. I didn't like that theme so I changed to one of the BB themes that had a more traditional style of icons spanning horisontal and verticle for more customisation. I believe there is a way to make your own theme too if you want to really customise.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-08 11:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD