I used to be the biggest Blackberry fiend up until about a year ago. I mean I was able to swap out screens, keyboards, and all on any model from the bold 9700 and back, and I used hybrid OS's on my phones and all. But I made the switch to the Windows Phone last year and I've missed the **** out of blackberry, despite being happy with my Windows Phone. But I know how awesome all of you guys are, so I gotta ask, besides that super sexy bold 9900 running os7, has there been any major changes to the OS that I can come back to? Im not one of those guys that whines about BB being outdated, I think they do what they do best as a business and functionality based system rather then all that "flash" that iOS and Android offer. But I'm also I HUGE music fiend and BB just didnt handle it well enough for me. Whats new on your phones or even whats coming soon for me to look forward too? Im ready to jump back as soon as my contracts up... but only if its worth it
    11-21-11 02:27 PM
    11-21-11 02:51 PM

^ Two recently released devices. (After the new Torches, None-Touch Curve and Bold 99XX were announced)
    11-21-11 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD