Adlen, not only have you reached a milestone on CrackBerry, you've also force the Members of Parliment to protect the lamp posts in and around London from you. LOL
    I might move down there, It's too dangerous for me here! I nearly walked into a bus stop post on my way home...
    03-07-08 12:44 PM
    i totally almost walked into a pole today when i went to get lunch... i was texting... it could have been very embaressing with all the good looking financial guys running around town, thank goodness i missed.
    03-10-08 01:31 PM
    Yeah funny sh*t db
    Hey sunkast! Ever run into a light pole?
    I'm very accident prone, but I don't think I have done that one. I drove a lawn mower through a garage door one time. (May have been some alcohol involved)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-08 03:24 AM
    Pretty funny! I almost ran into someone at work yesterday!

Suz

03-11-08 03:21 PM
    A load of little kids stared at me today when I was coming out of school. I was dodging them all as I walked round on my BB (checking everything was okay after I got hacked). It was kinda cool. I hope I'm there new God.
    03-11-08 04:42 PM
    My friend liked your story DB...

03-11-08 06:53 PM
    Hey sunkast! Ever run into a light pole?
    Not yet. I hope if I ever do it turns out like db's story.
    03-11-08 06:55 PM
    Yeah
    That's one in a million

03-11-08 11:10 PM
    Volkswagen ran a TV ad here in the UK a while back that showed a couple of workers padding a lamp post near wall bearng a poster that advertised low prices on the latest Volkswagen cars.

It was really subtle. Fixed camera, single shot, no clue to what the ad was about as the workers were just chatting away normally. The ad ended with a businessman walking straight towards the lamp post his head turned towards the wall poster. It even cut before the inevitable collision - just left it to the viewer's imagination.

Volkswagen have done some very cool TV ads.
    03-12-08 06:36 AM
    I actually watched my roommate walk into a lamp post while txtin on his bb and that was one of the funniest things to watch
    03-12-08 09:00 AM
    Condor - I like that Skoda advert with the cake

and the old VW Polo ad with the kids building the multi-coloured one.
    03-12-08 01:21 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD