- CrackBerry User
- 14 Posts
Loading a leaked OS
Hey everyone I haven't played around with loading a leaked OS bit I think I may give it a try. I'm familiar with Android and rooting and loading OS's but can someone give me a run down of how to load an OS on the Z10? Also will doing a back up if something goes wrong make it able for me to load what was on there back? Lastly if I load a new OS will I lose all my settings,apps,and games or is there a way to transfer them? Thanks
Posted via CB10
- 05-26-13, 10:42 AM #2
Instructions are at the head of the OS leak threads. Download the OS, plug in your phone, and run the .exe. Then restore with Link. Side loaded apps are lost I believe. Other apps and settings should be restored. If all else fails Link can restore to original settings.
Read the instructions in the thread and follow exactly. Then all should be easy.
Posted via CB10Bits--C000C6078 for links to world news and views, technology and science postings.
- CrackBerry Addict
05-26-13, 02:02 PM #4Former owner of a 9530, 9550 & 9930.Proud owner of a 32gb Playbook. Rocking the Z10! | BBM Channel: C000534C0 | @MusingsFrmtheFS | Yes, I am on VZW.
- 745 Posts
- You gotta ask nicely...
- 05-26-13, 03:57 PM #5Verizon Z10 STL100-4 - Retired/Backup
Playbook - Retired
HTC One M9 - Daily Driver
- By aldo818 in forum Mac UsersReplies: 4Last Post: 10-09-09, 09:47 AM
- By Bezansonn in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 5Last Post: 10-07-09, 01:18 AM
- By 3GsNYC in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 3Last Post: 09-07-09, 10:42 PM
- By jhimebau in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 1Last Post: 05-21-09, 04:45 PM
- By discstu37 in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 16Last Post: 04-28-09, 11:33 PM