Is there anyway for me to take a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet with contact names, addresses and phone numbers and load the information to my address book on my blackberry storm? If it cannot be done direct, is there an application that I can load that would allow me to calendar and keep contact information on my PC and sync it to my blackberry? Any help is appreciated!
    07-23-09 02:19 PM
    I believe you can import it into outlook via spreadsheet. And your BB can sync with that.
    07-23-09 02:24 PM
    First, using Desktop Manager, go to the Synchronize section and find the ASCII export and export your Contacts. This creates a .csv file on your desktop that you can then open and edit with Excel. Make sure to not change or delete any of the field headers. Cut and paste the info from your other Excel file into this new one. You reverse the procedure when you're done with the edit and do an ASCII import back to your bb.
    07-23-09 02:27 PM
    Where do I find the ASCII export?
    07-23-09 02:30 PM
    It's under Synchronize, Configure Sync... keep drilling and checking the menu options and you'll find it there. I don't have my bb hooked up to dm right now so can't check every step.
    07-23-09 02:34 PM
    I found it - will give it a try - thanks!
    07-23-09 02:39 PM
    YW... keep that .csv file handy. I find it much easier to edit there if it's more than a few.
    07-23-09 02:40 PM
    Thanks, too. Appreciate all the tips I can get
    07-23-09 09:15 PM
    it was useful.. thanks mate...
    07-25-09 12:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD