so as most of you know by now there is a version of windows live messenger for the blackberry, however there are a few service providers that have blocked access to it, roger being one of them. www.blackberry.com/livemessanger is both the OTA link and the app download for desktop manager. i have the program on my blackberry (which wasn't easy no thanks to rogers) and i am unable to log into msn because of the blocks on rogers end. if anyone knows a way around this issue myself and probably many others will be more than great full if you were to share this with us
    Last edited by Aftisan_Foxx; 09-21-07 at 12:33 PM.
    09-21-07 12:09 PM
    Sprint also blocks live messenger. I'm somewhat surprised, given their new happy-feeling relationship with Microsoft Live...
    09-23-07 10:56 AM
    T-Mobile customers can now download IM programs for free. Send a new registration message from your HRT. Then go into your browser and at the top of the bookmark screen there should be a link that says "Install Instant Messaging". You also get to choose which client to install, MSN, Yahoo, AOL, or ICQ.
    09-24-07 01:23 PM
    OK. Has anybody else gone to the mobile.blackberry.com site (as it indicates on the BB website) and NOT found Live Messenger on there?
    09-26-07 08:08 AM
    Different carriers were blocking the IM download and usage. T-Mobile "was" one of them, not anymore.
    09-26-07 09:26 AM
    So Have you ever found a solution to get MSN messenger working with Rogers on your BB?
    Thx for the help
    12-31-07 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD