So I am always being spammed on my facebook news feed with ads for different phones or for "facebook home" which is ridiculous.

But I like to click and read the comments below the articles because a lot of times the comments are just bashing whatever phone or feature is being advertised. Right below an ad for facebook home will be a negative comment such as "this is a piece of junk" with 35 likes.

These comments are arranged by the number of likes they receive. So here's the trick. When you see one of these, just post something like "I like my new blackberry 10 phone" or "blackberry 10 is better" in the comments. Then expand all the comments and do a search (ctrl+f) for BB10 or blackberry, and like the other comments that discuss the BB phones. Then when the BB posts get enough likes, the first comments listed underneath each ad for rival phones should be about how good the BB10 os is.

Some people believe that they shouldn't have to market the phone that's BlackBerry's job, ok that's fine this isn't for you. But my BB is so convenient and obviously the company is in an important time for survival so I want to do what I can to be sure I can continue to use their products. Plus this doesn't take very long at all to do and it would be funny if it worked.
    04-21-13 01:49 AM
    Pretty sneaky sis!

04-28-13 06:59 PM
    I don't put THAT much effort into it, but I do like that when I post check-ins and stuff it says that I'm posting from BlackBerry 10. I just hope people know what that is/means!

04-28-13 07:23 PM
    So I am always being spammed on my facebook news feed with ads for different phones or for "facebook home" which is ridiculous.

But I like to click and read the comments below the articles because a lot of times the comments are just bashing whatever phone or feature is being advertised. Right below an ad for facebook home will be a negative comment such as "this is a piece of junk" with 35 likes.

These comments are arranged by the number of likes they receive. So here's the trick. When you see one of these, just post something like "I like my new blackberry 10 phone" or "blackberry 10 is better" in the comments. Then expand all the comments and do a search (ctrl+f) for BB10 or blackberry, and like the other comments that discuss the BB phones. Then when the BB posts get enough likes, the first comments listed underneath each ad for rival phones should be about how good the BB10 os is.

Some people believe that they shouldn't have to market the phone that's BlackBerry's job, ok that's fine this isn't for you. But my BB is so convenient and obviously the company is in an important time for survival so I want to do what I can to be sure I can continue to use their products. Plus this doesn't take very long at all to do and it would be funny if it worked.
    Since I got my Z10, the only Web adds I see in Chrome are for the Z10?
    (maybe it's because I've used *ahem* Google Search on my Z10?)

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 07:26 PM

If I used Facebook I would do this. Great idea.

BlackBerry Z10-Go Leafs Go
    04-28-13 07:36 PM
    If I used Facebook I would do this. Great idea.

BlackBerry Z10-Go Leafs Go
    Hey stots... what is Facebook? LOL. I don't use it either. Maybe a good thread for face-less book people to share why nots!

From Zed to U via CB10
    04-28-13 09:22 PM