hey guys i need to know how i do this temprature icon with BeWeather FREE version.

thanks a lot!
    02-11-11 03:42 AM
    in berryweather, goto settings > homescreen/notification icon > show temp badge > check mark the box

you may not even have this in the free version. you could have easily found this if you looked through the settings.
    02-11-11 03:52 AM
    hey guys i need to know how i do this temprature icon with BeWeather FREE version.

thanks a lot!

I believe that picture is mine since it has my Router (E1000) and my carrier (du)

Right, about your question, that icon cannot be obtained with the Free version.

The paid version is well worth the money, it is 9.99 (one time fee) and enables you to have that icon, enables you to download BerryWeather icons which look much better than the Free version ones, you have many icons to choose from.

Furthermore, it has an option to enable the BerryWeather wallpaper, that wallpaper displays, moon, sun, clouds, storm, etc. depending on the weather situation, it updates itself in real time

02-11-11 03:53 AM
    Not in the free version. Would recommend bbweather actually!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-11 01:06 PM
    BerryWeather is a really great app and often offered at a deep discount in the CrackBerry App Store, Deal of the Day, etc. Or go to the App Coupon threads here on CB and get a 20% off coupon to buy it, even though it is well worth the full price any day.
    02-11-11 02:59 PM
    BerryWeather is a really great app and often offered at a deep discount in the CrackBerry App Store, Deal of the Day, etc. Or go to the App Coupon threads here on CB and get a 20% off coupon to buy it, even though it is well worth the full price any day.
    True that! Worth every penny even without any discount! a Must have for any BB
    02-11-11 04:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD