Hi,

When I had a Q9c (WM) . I was able to listen to Ringtones and Music thru my bluetooth. Now with my Sprint 8330, I cant.... is it possible for a BB to transmit music thru BT?

Thanks
    01-19-09 06:11 PM
    I have the same problem. My motorola H700 is connected to blackberry 8330 but I cannot hear neither hear music nor video. I tried clicking the menu "Activate headset" while the music is playing but no use. When I click the button on h700 it goes to voice command on my cell phone. i canceled it and tried to play music again but no luck.
    01-20-09 11:37 AM
    Is this headset A2DP enabled? If it isn't it can't stream music (or at least not with the Blackberry).
    01-20-09 12:18 PM
    I'm not sure but it worked with moto q9c... Shouldn't it work with bb curve?

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 01:40 PM
    Is this headset A2DP enabled? If it isn't it can't stream music (or at least not with the Blackberry).
    hi french,
    thanks for the reply. the h700 is a mono with no a2dp support.

but i'm wondering the bluetooth requires stereo with a2dp support? can't it just stream mono? it looks weird to wear a stereo a2dp phones while you are in the office or moving around in work space.
    Is there a workaround/hack to make the media work on h700.

thanks in advance to all
    01-20-09 01:57 PM
    I'm not sure but it worked with moto q9c... Shouldn't it work with bb curve?

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

That tends me to ask "Why shouldn't it"? The only other reason that
    make h700 work on moto q9c could be a smart detection from moto q9c and an internal cheat to make them work. its my guess

can someone flash some light on making the h700 work on a BB 8330 curve
    01-20-09 02:00 PM
    Does Anyone Know If Will Stream The Ring Tone Thru A Jabra Jx10 2 ?
    01-20-09 03:29 PM
    hi french,
    thanks for the reply. the h700 is a mono with no a2dp support.

but i'm wondering the bluetooth requires stereo with a2dp support? can't it just stream mono? it looks weird to wear a stereo a2dp phones while you are in the office or moving around in work space.
    Is there a workaround/hack to make the media work on h700.

thanks in advance to all
    Multiplay media app worked for playing music and video in mono thru the h700 h710 or any non stereo headsets but it only worked for my pearl not sure if they updated the app for other berry's you can google the app and check, that was the only media player that hacked the berry's os I found that would play audio thru any headsets.
    01-28-09 10:45 PM
    try the Jabra BT8040, it works for me, I have no issues with it with my 8310 curve
    01-30-09 03:20 PM
    When I had a Motorola Q9h with AT&T, I was able to listen to music via my bluetooth headsets. Not just my Moto headsets, but also using the Samsung WEP500.

The Jabra BT530 supports A2DP and so far it is a good headset.
    02-01-09 01:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD