This is definitely much better than the old one! I love the fact that I know what I am downloading beforehand, instead of downloading something that in the end is completely pointless for me.
    04-06-09 06:12 AM
    Can someone help me with BB weather please. Idk how to add locations. When I hit menu nothing happens.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 09:47 PM
    Awesome thread!!

Might I add:
    BluCTRL - turns your BB into a bluetooth remote control for your PC
    Trapster - use your BB w/GPS to warn you as you approach police speed traps (trapster.com)
    Beyond411 - customizable search program, searches dozens of engines (wiki, ebay, yahoo, dictionary, etc)
    BerryTorch - great utility to turn your BB into a flashlight by turning screen white and activating bright purple LED in front
    04-07-09 01:24 AM
    Folks, quick check..does the radio stations program works for users outside US?

04-09-09 01:27 PM
    enforcerman, I'll add BluCTRL and BerryTorch, the other 2 are already there.

ipos, I would think they would, seeing as they just stream data. You would have to try it yourself but I am pretty confident they do.
    04-09-09 01:32 PM
    enforcerman, I'll add BluCTRL and BerryTorch, the other 2 are already there.

ipos, I would think they would, seeing as they just stream data. You would have to try it yourself but I am pretty confident they do.
    Thanks, buddy.

04-09-09 01:46 PM
    Nice threads... thank for the great lists
    04-12-09 08:31 PM
    Awesome, thanks so much for the great formatting and OTA links.
    04-12-09 08:55 PM
    Nice List!
    04-12-09 09:13 PM
    Thanks to everyone. I've been a bit sick lately and been unable to update any of my posts. I just got on to give a read but will be back in a couple of days with more updates.
    04-14-09 04:12 PM
    Thanks! Very useful links

04-14-09 06:11 PM
    So Viigo's NOT the RSS reader it and everyone claims it to be?

04-14-09 08:01 PM
    Thx 4 the links!

04-15-09 07:25 AM
    great thread, a lot of info on this one.
    04-15-09 12:04 PM
    Helpful thread. Thanks!
    04-15-09 03:50 PM
    Thanks so much for the list of apps. I've been searching for some different ones and my searches usually turn up with tons of links and I never know which to choose from. The list really helps.
    04-15-09 04:26 PM
    Thx for all the links, will get searching through now
    04-17-09 11:41 AM
    You seem to be in the know. What do you suggest I buy for syncing my MS Outlook calendar/contacts to my blackberry. Not using my work server -- keeping it personal. I saw FolderMirror but it says wireless. Not sure if I can do this. I'll use the cable to link. I have BB Bold 9000.
    Any help is appreciated.

D'anna
    04-17-09 05:46 PM
    Hi,
    Please make some changes in your thread.
    VR+ application costs 19.99 USD but there is also lite mode available.

Lite mode will let you keep using VR+ for free after the trial period is expired, but with few functional limitations:

* A text tag is inserted in the recording comments and message;
    * A sound tag is inserted in every recording;
    * You can�t change an existing recording (insert/overwrite/continue).

If you do not want to have these limitations get full VR+.

Hope this was useful.

Thanks!
    04-29-09 06:01 AM
    So Viigo's NOT the RSS reader it and everyone claims it to be?

I don't know, i think it serves the purpose quite well. It always updates for me fairly quick and has plenty of options. i guess the downside I see would be that it is kind of a memory hog when it's trying to update. Other than that it's a good reader.
    04-29-09 08:14 AM
    Great list! You might want to add AccuWeather too. I've tried the rest and keep using this one more then anything else.

04-29-09 08:59 AM
    Just Got my first smartphone - the 8330 Curve - and can see that their tiny "manual" is not going to be much for in-depth help. Just found your site and am going to be searching here a LOT!

I bought an 8 gb memory card as I want to copy a couple of 10-CD audio books for use in traveling. Any spot in Crackberry to which you can refer me - or elsewhere - that I can find out how to get started with uploading these books and/or ITunes to my blackberry?

On first glance, it appears I can use this site to read many good tips; however, do you recommend any other reading that will get me up to snuff on this Grandma's new toy?

Thanks everyone for your helpful posts.
    05-01-09 10:18 AM
    Ditto

Also a new smart phone owner (alltel 8330) and have very much appreciated all the help I'm finding here.

05-05-09 03:21 AM
    Under the free mobile im apps, you might want to add palringo. OTA at www dot palringo dot mobi
    05-14-09 10:11 AM
    I couldn't get Opera Mini from given link. I found it at BlackBerry Freeware website. Sorry I don't have enough posts to include the link.

I had to download it to my PC (zipped file). Just surfed to my first site. Awesome!
    05-17-09 12:38 AM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD