I've looked around for an answer to this, and haven't come close to finding one. Maybe I'm the only one having this problem.

I'll often use my email inbox as a reminder of news articles I want to read later. I'll either subscribe to a daily update, or email the article to myself from my desktop.

Lately, I've been having a problem with the link in some of the emails. Sometimes when I click the link, instead of the browser pulling up the article, it will go to the newspaper's mobile homepage instead.

To compound my irritation its been inconsistent. Last week I upgraded to OS 4.5 (T-Mobile Curve 8320, btw), which fixed this problem for some sites -- the Washington Post, for example -- but created it for others -- Wall Street Journal -- which had worked well before.

Also, sometimes if a link doesn't go directly to the article in the regular inbox, it will work in the Google Mobile Gmail inbox. But sometimes in the Gmail inbox the links aren't active at all.

Can anyone suggest a solution? Or should I just stop wasting time trying to fix this, and go find the article manually when I want to read it?

Thanks for any help.
    09-22-08 03:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD