So I do not have a data plan, but i do have unlimited talk/text, and I was wondering how I can limit Palringo to use only wifi. I ask this because I previously "tested" out whether or not Palringo will connect if I turned off wifi and it did connect meaning it is using data. So since i do not have a data plan I do not want to take the risk for Palringo to connect through data and receive a huge bill if wifi sudden went out of my range.

edit: I would also like to add that I still want to receive calls while using this app so I do not want to disable the tmobile connection.
    Last edited by myberryisblue; 07-15-10 at 10:12 PM.
    07-15-10 10:07 PM
    Have you checked if the app would work with just WiFi? Most of BlackBerry apps don't work if you're only using WiFi. You need BIS in order for the most of BB apps to work.
    07-16-10 11:45 AM
    we have the same situation what i typically do is turn the radio off, turn wifi on, connect to palringo and then turn the radio back on -so far no extra data charges .
    07-19-10 04:37 AM
    Palringo works with Wi-Fi.
    07-19-10 08:29 AM
    hi there, i have got a bb torch, i dont bis ......how can i use palringo.....plz suggest....i dont want to use it with wifi.....i want to use it with gprs
    11-06-10 02:05 PM
    11-06-10 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD