The screen is essentially the same size as a Passport would be with a virtual keyboard. With bb10 and some the same features ie how the proximity sensors are, Passport screen resolution, I would pay top dollar

My daughter just got this phone and I have to admit it is cool

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 08:45 PM
    My wife recently got one as well. It is the best android device I have used to date. I have no temptation as my Z30 is way better for my needs. The G3 is certainly a very capable android device that hit all my wife's must haves and then some.

Posted with my Z30 on CrackBerry 10
    12-30-14 08:51 PM
    LG or any other Android device doesn't interest me or get me excited one bit. Sorry but as a user, it's not the same experience. BB10 is a winner in my book.
    Al1n, 1raygin and hindsketchup238 like this.
    12-31-14 02:35 AM
    I traded some used network stuff for a AT&T LG G3 and played with the device for a day before selling it on Craigslist. I thought it was a nice design and the size, weight and screen where very nice. Must be a popular device because I put it on the Craigslist listing and a hour later it was sold.

Sent from my lovely passport on T Mobile USA
    12-31-14 03:57 AM
    There comes a point where specs don't make much difference to the Android experience. An Android is an Android. So, to me, that phone is just an Android with a big screen.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-14 04:26 AM
    So much marketing for this phone it's not even funny.

Posted via CB10
    Al1n likes this.
    12-31-14 04:27 AM
    LG or any other Android device doesn't interest me or get me excited one bit. Sorry but as a user, it's not the same experience. BB10 is a winner in my book.
    As a device it is very nice, I like it. OS however not so much. It would be amazing to have BB10 on such a device, but I doubt that'll happen soon
    12-31-14 04:50 AM
    Its a nice device just as nice as a Z30

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    12-31-14 05:04 AM
    My G3 died.. hangs on the boot screen. After 6mths of very light usage. instagram and camera

Posted via CB10
    nick13b likes this.
    12-31-14 05:36 AM
    It's all about a user's needs as I mentioned in another post. Analyze what is important to you and what you use a phone for. A choice for which device to get shouldn't be based solely on how nice it looks and what kind of cool features it has. At the end of the day if you don't use any of those cool features they are pointless to you.

Posted via CB10
    mk2234 likes this.
    12-31-14 08:29 AM
    I was making a case for a virtual keyboard Passport. Would come very close to eliminating my needs for a 6/7" screen tablet, especially if a dedicated stylus was included.
    12-31-14 10:11 AM
    The screen on the G3 is head turner. A good friend has one and I've had the opportunity to handle it. It's a nice looking device. I grow exhausted trying to swipe this way and that. All the while forgetting that this is not a BlackBerry.
    All in all, I haven't seen a device that I would trade my Passport for.

Posted two-handed via Passport
    thymaster likes this.
    12-31-14 01:52 PM
    I almost didn't return the review G3 LG sent me.

Only thing I didn't like was the exterior feel. I did like the thin overlay over Android OS.
    12-31-14 01:59 PM
    There comes a point where specs don't make much difference to the Android experience. An Android is an Android. So, to me, that phone is just an Android with a big screen.

Posted via CB10
    Not quite. Manufacturers have to differentiate their Android devices somehow to generate sales, and that comes more from baked in features than specs. TouchWiz, Sense, LG's overlay, Sony's overlay, etc are all different in terms of function and features. They're not just for aesthetics. I don't get Android devices just because they run Android, I pay attention to what features they offer (the device announcement keynotes are the best source).
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-31-14 02:38 PM
    My G3 died.. hangs on the boot screen. After 6mths of very light usage. instagram and camera

Posted via CB10
    Sounds minor. You can try recovering it... check out XDA.

Also, I'm sure LG would make you whole.
    12-31-14 02:52 PM
    This is my daughter's next phone after her Z10. Although she has been quite fond of BlackBerry Blend lately, lol. Anyway, she has awhile more to go til next summer. Probably will be an LG G4 then.

Posted via Q10 with 1154
    12-31-14 04:53 PM
    Love mine. Wife has my z10 now. Rooted and all google and bloatware uninstalled phone flies. Does everything I need lasts all day. BB10 os on this phone would be a dream.
    juanjo322 likes this.
    01-01-15 02:39 AM
    The G3 definitely caught my eye when I first saw it at a Verizon store. The screen is incredible and really stood out among the other phones on display.
    01-01-15 08:39 AM
    Sounds minor. You can try recovering it... check out XDA.

Also, I'm sure LG would make you whole.
    I tired... nothing works. Will take a look at it again someday..

Posted via CB10
    01-02-15 12:07 PM
    It's not a bad device, but then you realize it was put together by Lucky Goldstar.

Passport on Wind
    01-02-15 12:16 PM
    In all honesty I got one for my wife as a gift. As a result, I'm 100% more productive on my Z10.
    Neither of us have ever had a smart phone before and this LG G3 keeps her happy, quiet and she won't let me touch it. There is just so much more to play with that I'll probably make it all the way up to a passport before she figures it all out and has to start talking to me again.
    Hopefully the G4 will be out by then..

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Jack Donovan1; 01-02-15 at 06:19 PM.
    01-02-15 06:07 PM
    The LG G2 and G3 are among the best Android phones I've used. They have phenomenal screens, and once they're rooted and flashed to a ROM of my liking, they ran amazingly well.

If I was into Android, the G3 would be the phone I'd use as a daily driver.
    01-02-15 08:01 PM
    My wife recently got one as well. It is the best android device I have used to date. I have no temptation as my Z30 is way better for my needs. The G3 is certainly a very capable android device that hit all my wife's must haves and then some.

Posted with my Z30 on CrackBerry 10
    Same here. My wife has an LG G3, I have a Z30. I was very curious about the G3 so I was happy she got it (I actually went with her and bought it for her - she picked it out). I can honestly say, all it has done is confirm my choice of BlackBerry and Z30. I find the G3 experience a little disjointed. Hard to explain, but more like a bunch of apps glommed together rather than the unified experience I get with BB10. We have VERY different set of priorities for a smartphone though. Android or iPhone is a better fit for her, BB10 for me. Good to have choices, and glad we can use BBM on any/all of them for our shared lists and calendar. :-)

By the way, she is quite dissatisfied with the battery life on her G3. She was hoping for better. My Z30 on the other hand....
    juanjo322 likes this.
    01-02-15 08:15 PM
    Of all the LG devices I have owned the LG G3 was a quick return phone.. I kept the G2 and while no expandable memory on the G2 it's performance easily overshadowed anything that the G3 has to offer.. YMMV but for me the lag and the constant picture issues were enough for me to not even keep it over a week..

BlackBerry Z30.. nothing else comes close!
    01-02-15 08:28 PM
    G3 does seem impressive but I hear that the battery life with heavy usage kinda sucks, with all of those pixels to push.

From a Z30
    01-02-15 10:35 PM
33 12