So many false statements from the shorts on this board.
    05-14-13 04:37 AM
    So true, it's total BS, CB needs to put a stop to it and stop being played by these types. People are getting sick of it!

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 05:06 AM
    This was utterly predicable. As the quality and value of the BB10 devices becomes undeniable, those with financial and emotional reasons to see BlackBerry's failure are stepping up the quantity and level of the lies. It is unlikely, despite their considerable effort, they will stop BB10 from becoming a viable product. To quote Victor Hugo (from Wikiquote): (I'm thinking of the Alternative translations and paraphrased variants.)

On r�siste � l'invasion des arm�es; on ne r�siste pas � l'invasion des id�es.

Literal translations:
    One resists the invasion of armies; one does not resist the invasion of ideas.
    One withstands the invasion of armies; one does not withstand the invasion of ideas.
    Histoire d'un Crime (The History of a Crime) [written 1852, published 1877], Conclusion, ch. X. Trans. T.H. Joyce and Arthur Locker [3]

Alternative translations and paraphrased variants:
    One cannot resist an idea whose time has come.
    No one can resist an idea whose time has come.
    Nothing is stronger than an idea whose time has come.
    Armies cannot stop an idea whose time has come.
    No army can stop an idea whose time has come.
    Nothing is as powerful as an idea whose time has come.
    There is one thing stronger than all the armies in the world, and that is an idea whose time has come.
    Dapper37 likes this.
    05-14-13 05:39 AM
    Honestly they've cried wolf way too many times already this year. The negative reports are starting to not have an effect at all on the stock price. They've used up all their ammo and now Thor is about to drop the hammer.
    05-14-13 05:44 AM
    I couldnot agree more. Its not hard to pick them out. They always have 1-4 posts!!!
    05-14-13 05:49 AM
    Long sigh....
    05-14-13 09:01 AM