let's give her a thumbs down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bob_ontario likes this.
    03-11-13 05:31 AM
    You signed up to say that?! Hope you're her!

Meh. Mildly funny. If she had decided to joke about iPhone and android users, the forum would declare her the decider woman of all time.

Ps. I don't find your language cool.
    imz likes this.
    03-11-13 06:09 AM
    I vote eight beers.
    undone likes this.
    03-11-13 06:26 AM

03-11-13 06:26 AM
    Edited title and removed unnecessary language
    BergerKing and Barljo like this.
    03-11-13 06:30 AM
    I vote eight beers.
    Is that before or after she starts talking...?
    03-11-13 12:10 PM
    Another example that supports the notion that newbies should be required to have a minimum number of posts before they are allowed to start a new thread.
    03-11-13 12:13 PM
    I give her a thumbs up because I watched the entire video MUTED!!!! Can ya blame me, she's kinda hot right! Ummmm yea, I think, in my bubbly teen girl voice.
    DJRikko likes this.
    03-11-13 12:54 PM
    Ow ow ow. Wtf man? I got a searing pain in my brain after about 10 seconds. Dammit. Warning people don't watch the vid just thumb it down because even if your an android/iphone user you will quickly have the urge to b1tchslap your screen. I'm going to get an icepack now. I can feel swelling. And my head hurts too.
    03-11-13 01:02 PM
    There are literally thousands of youtube post everyday begging for attentions. Against or for, I'm not playing.
    Barljo and BergerKing like this.
    03-11-13 01:03 PM
    I am tempted to jump on her twitter feed and spam her silly!! But I have better things to do with my time and thus will pass on doing so.
    03-11-13 01:09 PM
    Who is this and why should I care about her opinion?
    maddie1128 likes this.
    03-11-13 01:41 PM

Why? Anyone thinks someone's phone choice is based on personality is just dead wrong. A regular Joe Smoe going into Verizon or Bell is going to get a phone based on what their family/friends tell them, what phone they think is aesthetically pleasing, and what phone is pleasing to hold/etc.

Only enthusiasts and fanboys buy a phone based on branding alone - although there is nothing wrong with being an enthusiast. If a brand has worked for you for years, why change it?

Some people are tech enthusiasts and just like to try different phones and own Android, Blackberry, Windows Phones, and iPhones. I wonder how this brilliant young lady would categorize these types of people?
    03-11-13 02:18 PM
    **** yeah I like to press buttons! I will find your weakness then exploit it!!! She is prime, usda grade A example of an iphone user. Dumb and thinks they know, their opinion matters more than all, and that their *explicitive* don't stink and she prolly looses it at bars and leaves it out on the bar to get drinks and ice spilled on it and most likely gets its stolen all in the same year. Luckily she's wrong about the z10 because it's got literally got, the best, browser, ever...
    03-11-13 05:40 PM
    Another rocket scientist. If your personality depends upon your choice of device/phone, then sadly, you have no personality to speak of. In fact, your personality would rank somewhere around that of a grapefruit. Of course, that is only my not so humble opinion.
    03-11-13 10:28 PM
    "Ah I hate Samantha, she's so mean!"
    "Oh did you see her since she had her new IPhone? She's literally a new person!"
    "Oh cool!"

Sorry but if your phone makes your personality, you have no personality.
    03-11-13 11:02 PM
    Why? Anyone thinks someone's phone choice is based on personality is just dead wrong. A regular Joe Smoe going into Verizon or Bell is going to get a phone based on what their family/friends tell them, what phone they think is aesthetically pleasing, and what phone is pleasing to hold/etc.

Only enthusiasts and fanboys buy a phone based on branding alone - although there is nothing wrong with being an enthusiast. If a brand has worked for you for years, why change it?

Some people are tech enthusiasts and just like to try different phones and own Android, Blackberry, Windows Phones, and iPhones. I wonder how this brilliant young lady would categorize these types of people?
    Look at the post right below yours! ;-)
    03-11-13 11:26 PM
    Lame. I really hope she was joking. To generalize someone based on the phone they use...c'mon.

Just hope some BlackBerry users keep that in mind before the next time they spout lines like "tools not toys" or "BlackBerry people do". Goes both way
    03-12-13 12:33 AM
    Someone wanna replenish my thirty second clock? If I was seeking her opinion, I'm doing something wrong...
    03-12-13 12:42 AM
    I'd do her....and I would reference the sex position app I downloaded on my Z10, while I was...THEN, she would
    clearly see the BB Advantage. )
    TommyBB likes this.
    03-12-13 12:50 AM
    I was too busy looking at her cleavage...what did she say? Anything useful? Yeah I didn't think so
    jelp2 and Rello like this.
    03-12-13 06:13 AM
    What i'm thinking right now.....

That video is some kind of a bait or a lure to count or estimate bbz10 or early bb users. They might have something up to in the future.

I'm not sure but this is just what i am thinking right now.

Dont do anything on it except for watching her pretty face and cleavage. Muahahahahaha

Posted via BlackBerry z10 (CB)
    03-12-13 06:24 AM
    That video just shows you the mentality of alot of iPhone users. IMO, it makes them look like they are completely out of touch with reality, which she is by sound of her "valley girl" attitude.

I don't like apple or their products, but I do recognize that the products function well. I don't go around posting videos on YouTube and post in the Apple forums about how much apple sucks.
    03-12-13 07:07 AM
    I'd sure like to take a shot at changing her mind about BlackBerry users.
    03-13-13 08:10 PM
    I particularly enjoy the way that the bb crowd (in this thread, not a generalisation) have got all worked-up over how wrong is is for a girl with an annoying voice (and nice boobs) has made sweeping statements about users of certain brands.

Only for them to do the exact same thing. That's alright though, right ?
    03-14-13 04:14 AM
43 12