Hi, All of a sudden my led indicator light doesn't work. I have it turned on under Screen/Keyboard. I have done a battery pull, turned it off and back on. Changed the setting to off then back to on. Can someone save me a trip to the Verizon store!...Thxs
    04-20-09 08:54 PM
    Do you mean the green coverage indicator or message notifications? Or just all together doesn't work?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-09 09:02 PM
    Just altogether doesnt work.When connected to Bluetooth I usually get a blue Led..now absolutely nothing.
    04-20-09 09:04 PM
    Hmm. Call yourself (and sigh in shame), if it doesn't light up then look into 3rd party apps. Do you have berrybuzz (or an alternative)? If so then try uninstalling them and see if that helps. Tell us how you go.
    04-20-09 09:11 PM
    And you have your LED indicator set to flash in your profiles correct?

If yes, and none of the methods to get it working again aren't working, then it's a hardware issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-09 09:14 PM
    Try this: go to Options --> Status, and while on the status menu, type "test." One of the hardware options you can test is your LED light. If your LED doesn't work during the test, it's a hardware problem. If it does, you don't have something turned on correctly. Hopefully it's the latter.
    04-20-09 09:22 PM
    Try this: go to Options --> Status, and while on the status menu, type "test." One of the hardware options you can test is your LED light. If your LED doesn't work during the test, it's a hardware problem. If it does, you don't have something turned on correctly. Hopefully it's the latter.
    Good call - never knew about this one.
    04-20-09 09:24 PM
    Very cool, thanks!
    04-20-09 09:32 PM
    It is really cool, isn't it? It's amazing the stuff the developers hid on our BBs that we don't know about!

I had a really similar problem as the OP when I first got my BB, and thanks to the wonderful forumites here at CB, I solved my problem pretty quickly via the above method. In my case, though, I had forgotten to turn on some obscure Bluetooth option
    04-20-09 09:39 PM
    That is good to know. Anyhow, just came back from Verizon and it was a hardware issue. Received a new Storm. Thanks for all the help!
    04-20-09 10:16 PM
    Glad you got your problem cleared up, but I'm sorry it was a hardware issue. Good luck with this phone!
    04-20-09 10:23 PM
    Next question...Went to sync pocketmac to Storm. This time it didnt work and got a error message:[09:01:12.998] Unable to connect to BB(error 1); skipping.. What is going on now? Thxs
    04-20-09 11:02 PM
    04-21-09 08:54 AM
    the solution to this is to wipe handheld
    04-21-09 09:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD