I made the decision last week to buy my own Z10 after finding out that my company was expanding their BYOD program, and would not be issuing the new BlackBerry standard. My company currently issues the Bold 9900 as their standard, which I was originally ok with. I had to make the decision to stay with the company paid for phone and plan, or pay for the Z10 on my own.

Today I finally made the purchase and 5 hours later, I've still not put the phone down. It's truly amazing, and I'm so glad I waited, and made this decision.

There will be no lamenting anything the phone may be missing, rather just an up beat post about a phone I simply love.

Just thought I'd shar...

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, sosof, bluetroll and 2 others like this.
    04-01-13 07:51 PM
    Wise decision on your part. Enjoy.
    04-01-13 08:02 PM
    Way to take the initiative! Right up my alley.
    04-01-13 08:05 PM
    I've had mine for two months and still can't put it down.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 08:06 PM
    I can't put mine down either. This CB application keeps me busy quite a bit as well.

CB10 App, Z10
    hindsketchup238 likes this.
    04-01-13 08:12 PM
    Sweet. Show it to your bosses they may reconsider? Why did they decide to extend the bold?

BlackBerry Z10-Go Leafs Go
    04-01-13 08:16 PM
    My company is expanding its BYOD program and searching for a mobile strategy. Here's hoping that I can help them with my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 06:11 AM
    I hope your company has upgraded to BES 10.
    04-02-13 09:56 AM
    It was my impression that a lot of companies are re-thinking the whole BYOD thing perhaps your purchase will make they re-consider, or at least give it some extra thought so they understand exactly what they are getting themselves into.
    04-02-13 10:41 AM
    I made the decision last week to buy my own Z10 after finding out that my company was expanding their BYOD program, and would not be issuing the new BlackBerry standard. My company currently issues the Bold 9900 as their standard, which I was originally ok with. I had to make the decision to stay with the company paid for phone and plan, or pay for the Z10 on my own.

Today I finally made the purchase and 5 hours later, I've still not put the phone down. It's truly amazing, and I'm so glad I waited, and made this decision.

There will be no lamenting anything the phone may be missing, rather just an up beat post about a phone I simply love.

Just thought I'd shar...

Posted via CB10
    Did the same, they still cover my plan but not the phone. Well worth the money.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 11:40 AM
    I did the exact same thing. Our company issues Bold's to all employees, but I bought my own Z10 so I can use it at work. I also found out that my company is incorporating BES10, so I will be able to take advantage of blackberry balance. I also found out that my company will be upgrading all their bolds to Z10's and Q10's (I knew this information before buying my Z10), but I still went out and bought my own, because if I ever leave this company, I will want to keep my Z10....plus, if I use my own personal phone for work use, they will cover $65 of my monthly bill! I'm a happy, happy, happy person and I was more then happy to give my $$ to Blackberry for this Z10, even though my company would have issued me one. This phone is MINE!
    04-02-13 11:47 AM
    We do have BES so that shouldn't be a problem.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 05:32 PM