As a poor student that is still saving to buy a Blackberry 10 device, I'm waisting a lot of (study) time to search for Blackberry 10 devices. So I stumbled upon this tweet from Stephen Fry:

Stephen Fry ✔ @stephenfry
    Must say am liking BlackBerry Q10 - it's so damned BlackBerry ...

I was of course excited. But that faded pretty soon when I saw the responds from other people. Telling him he was sick, or laughing with it. Someone even posted a link to a tumblr page that only post ragging posts about how bad the Q10 is.
    How pathetic have people become. Making a blog about how bad something is.
    Still, can't wait to be a proud owner of such a device!

And I'm glad of course mister Fry likes his Q10!
    05-28-13 12:48 PM
    There will always be haters. And the anonymity of the internet today allows people to express their worst thoughts without any measure of responsibility to be taken. Keep on saving and get the phone you desire, not the one others say is best for you. Only an individual can decide what is best for them as a person.
    05-28-13 02:06 PM
    When you're at the top of your game, that's when they hate you most. It's just jealousy. Take it as a good sign.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 02:42 PM
    As a poor student that is still saving to buy a Blackberry 10 device, I'm waisting a lot of (study) time to search for Blackberry 10 devices. So I stumbled upon this tweet from Stephen Fry:

Stephen Fry ✔ @stephenfry
    Must say am liking BlackBerry Q10 - it's so damned BlackBerry ...

I was of course excited. But that faded pretty soon when I saw the responds from other people. Telling him he was sick, or laughing with it. Someone even posted a link to a tumblr page that only post ragging posts about how bad the Q10 is.
    How pathetic have people become. Making a blog about how bad something is.
    Still, can't wait to be a proud owner of such a device!

And I'm glad of course mister Fry likes his Q10!
    Stephen Fry is so great! I like him a lot. Honestly, the things made into tumblr pages make my skin crawl. What the f**k is wrong with these people?

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 06:38 PM
    When you're at the top of your game, that's when they hate you most. It's just jealousy. Take it as a good sign.

Posted via CB10
    Who is at the top of their game? Bb?

When the Z got released, we got how many excuses like "this is the new bb, it's a feature not a flaw".

My question, if bb10 was so great at release, why are they slowly fixing/adding all of the legacy features?
    05-28-13 08:29 PM
    Who is at the top of their game? Bb?

When the Z got released, we got how many excuses like "this is the new bb, it's a feature not a flaw".

My question, if bb10 was so great at release, why are they slowly fixing/adding all of the legacy features?
    Irrelevant and illogical argument. Show me an OS that isn't adding features. How many years before iOS had simple copy paste? I phone still doesn't have bluetooth sharing and nfc...

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 08:44 PM
    Irrelevant and illogical argument. Show me an OS that isn't adding features. How many years before iOS had simple copy paste? I phone still doesn't have bluetooth sharing and nfc...

Posted via CB10
    Irrelevant if you never owned a BlackBerry before?

Why is it so hard to accept that some of us bb users don't give a flying fudge about other platforms? If I wanted an iphone or android phone, I would have bought one.
    05-28-13 09:16 PM
    people have low self confidence.

making fun of what others have increases their sense of security. It makes them feel more comfortable that they made a good choice to buy what they did.
    05-28-13 09:46 PM
    No one has to pass a maturity test to post on the internet. That seems to apply to many lovers and many haters of inanimate objects such as phones.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 09:56 PM