here it is via N4BB.

Exclusive: BlackBerry 10 L-Series Smartphone Photo - N4BB

and this is the article

Hot off the N4BB tip line, we just got sent this image of the first BlackBerry 10 smartphone. This device is what we outed as the BlackBerry 10 L-Series, which will launch first then followed by the N-Series.

As seen previously in a video leak, the L-Series (London, Liverpool) will rock a 1800mAh LS1 battery. What was kind of shown in concept art from a leaked PDF, we can now confirm that the L-Series will be gun metal in color (looks like the rumored iPhone5).

Quick look through the apps, you can see BBM, DocsToGo, Facebook, and the most interesting: StoryMaker. We’re guessing this will be the equivalent of iMovie (but don’t quote us on it). Additionally, we see the many different panes for apps, with the grid icon being the window for the last four apps opened.

Nevertheless, we’re super eager to see this device go live. From what we’ve heard ourselves and within the media, the first two BlackBerry 10 devices are nearly complete. Which BB10 device are you most interested in – N or L series?

09-03-12 09:05 PM
    this has been posted already here on CrackBerry forums

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-03-12 09:14 PM
    I wish the apps weren't too box looking but I don't know how long ago this was taken.
    the_thunderbird likes this.
    09-03-12 09:18 PM
    honestly it looks like cross between a windows phone and an android phone. Not sold on the icons at all either. I am thinking the function will separate it more from the pack than anything but looks always leave the greatest first impression.
    Knightcrawler likes this.
    09-03-12 09:21 PM
    I'm very much saying that is an old build, the icons having text like that doesn't really fit with some of the stuff I've read on design practices when doing designs for both L & N series, and they get pretty detailed about visuals like that.

I would venture to say the hardware is close to the actual unit, but the software is old
    09-03-12 09:25 PM
    honestly it looks like cross between a windows phone and and a android phone. Not sold on the icons at all either. I am thinking the function will separate it more from the pack than anything but looks always leave the greatest first impression.
    Me neither, dosnt impress me one bit so far. Here's hoping that this is an earlier os bata and not the finished product. If it is I will just stay with my android for a good while till Rim changes things up again.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    09-03-12 09:27 PM
    I wish the apps weren't too box looking but I don't know how long ago this was taken.
    better this then get sued by apple for round corners fr billions

Sent from my BlackBerry Playbook using Tapatalk 2
    09-03-12 09:28 PM
    It kinda reminds me of the Nokia N8, actually...
    09-03-12 09:31 PM
    I'm very much saying that is an old build, the icons having text like that doesn't really fit with some of the stuff I've read on design practices when doing designs for both L & N series, and they get pretty detailed about visuals like that.

I would venture to say the hardware is close to the actual unit, but the software is old
    man this is totally uninspiring looking phone. let's home it will more appealing thsn this.

Sent from my BlackBerry Playbook using Tapatalk 2
    Syrous44 likes this.
    09-03-12 09:31 PM

agreed, in some ways the icons look photoshopped in
    09-03-12 09:34 PM
    Really hope they change those ugly icons....RIM needs to invest some time and money in the art of design.

At the very least I hope we have themes that will give more options for those icons.
    Syrous44 likes this.
    09-03-12 09:35 PM
    09-03-12 09:37 PM
    I hope it doesn't look or function like android. I would like something new and not at best an iphone clone. I think BB10 and Windows 8 will give users something that is actually new to enjoy.
    09-03-12 09:38 PM
    "That don't impress me much"- Shania Twain
    09-03-12 09:41 PM
    The IT guy at the office is a developer. He said RIM's giving him 3 or 4 months to hand in an app, and I talk to a few people employed at RIM and from what I've heard, it'll be 'unique' I hope its a good unique not something effed up lol
    09-03-12 09:43 PM
    Yes, the icons don't look all that great. And from what I can see, the device doesn't look as sexy as it should.

If the photo doesn't do it justice, then RIM would be wise to release a quality picture to combat any negative impression this picture gives. RIM should know that a picture or two would be leaked. They should have beaten everyone to the punch and just showed the device in the best possible light.
    09-03-12 09:44 PM
    I prefer if they kept the same design from the dev alpha that was more appealing than this interface. The unit I am not so upset about.
    09-03-12 09:46 PM
    Very meh looking. Hoping the OS is an older build because it doesnt look interesting in the slightest. As for the hardware...very uninspired. Sure hope it doesn't look that "cheap" once it hits shelves.
    Syrous44 likes this.
    09-03-12 09:47 PM
    Now they're just messing with our heads.
    09-03-12 09:51 PM
    Now they're just messing with our heads.
    i woudl assume so since these seem to be leaked all from the same spot and have the same style pictures and videos. to me it seems liek they are just mock ups but who knows. only time will tell, the same way the iPhone5 was mocked up by pictures of parts from the manufacture and if Apple is just toying with people. maybe RIM is doign the same thing
    09-03-12 09:56 PM
    What happened to the four windows? I thought that replaced the icons.
    09-03-12 09:59 PM
    What happened to the four windows? I thought that replaced the icons.
    They still will have icons, the 4 windows are more live tileish which isn't everything
    09-03-12 10:00 PM
    Very meh looking. Hoping the OS is an older build because it doesnt look interesting in the slightest. As for the hardware...very uninspired. Sure hope it doesn't look that "cheap" once it hits shelves.
    Until it lands on a store shelf, it's all 'older build'. In the time RIM showed it off to the media its seen revisions. For anyone to think otherwise, is foolish.
    09-03-12 10:23 PM
    Until it lands on a store shelf, it's all 'older build'. In the time RIM showed it off to the media its seen revisions. For anyone to think otherwise, is foolish.
    Windows 8 Consumer preview was an "older build" but it pretty closely resembles the final product. I'm hoping this is a REALLY old build, like 1 step above dev alpha type of thing.
    09-03-12 10:26 PM
    They'll still be tweaking over the Christmas holidays
    Even their design guideline documents are under revision and changing, Nothing software I see do I expect to be close to the final version except for maybe mock up implementation flow charts and diagrams, but on devices. they'll always be many builds back if they are in the wild.

I just really want to feel the hardware, especially the N series.
    The N series is my Unicorn right now
    09-03-12 10:36 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD