- CrackBerry Abuser
- 168 Posts
Layout of Physical VS Touchscreen Keyboards
Does anybody know why RIM has two different keyboard layouts? One for touch screens, and another for physical keyboards.
By layout, I really just mean why alt and ^aA are swapped. On my playbook, I'll get used shift being in one place, and alt in another. Then I goto use my phone.. and it's reversed.
Looking at all of the pictures of the NEW phones, it seems they're keeping this differing layout? Is there a technical reason for this? I'm always confusing one for the other because they're never in the same spot. I wish they'd just pick one spot and stick with it.
- By flip4life4751 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 57Last Post: 06-22-2012, 05:45 AM
- By DocDRM in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 12-19-2011, 08:55 PM
- By Jonathan-Archer in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 2Last Post: 07-27-2011, 06:19 AM
- By chesterkai in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 25Last Post: 11-10-2009, 02:00 PM
- By substring in forum Other Mobile PlatformsReplies: 20Last Post: 07-26-2009, 05:43 PM