- CrackBerry User
01-08-2013, 04:32 AM #2
- 71 Posts
Launching sideloaded apps
You should try and post in the android sideloading section.
You cant install bar files directly on the playbook if its on the latest version.
What you can do is set up a proxy server and use localbar2. You set the proxy on your computer, another BB or an android phone.
That or you can use chrome manager wireless I think. Just enter your wireless dev address and it should work without the wires.
- 01-08-2013, 06:46 AM #4
If you have installed a BAR file using the Chrome plug in to your Playbook, yes - you can launch it from the Playbook itself. The App icon should appear alongside the rest of your apps if installed correctly.
- 01-10-2013, 05:06 PM #6
DJreyes did a video of this over wifi i think? idk...i dont sideloadPhones:
Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 > Bold 9900 >Z10 > Aristo
16GB Playbook> Playbook 32GB + Playbook 16GB > ???
- By brooklyn1976 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2009, 07:46 PM
- By mookish in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2009, 04:28 PM
- By blile in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 23Last Post: 08-02-2009, 03:37 AM
- By climardo in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2009, 12:16 AM
- By gswaim in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2008, 12:42 AM