My boyfriend has a Palm and I have a BB (I tease him all the time of course) and we are contstantly texting eachother. On some days though its seems nothing comes through...until I asleep and then they all come within an hour and I cant figure out if hes up or just these are all old text messages. And I cant sms him back cause 1. it might not get there and 2. what if it does and he is asleep.
    Long and short of it is....does anyone else have those days when sms seems not to come through in a timely manner for no reason at all and then it works fine the next day?
    08-27-08 03:23 PM
    Hmm. My boyfriend is on Alltel and his texts are constantly delayed. Try resending your own service books and doing a battery pull. Also have you talked with your carrier? The issue may be on his end.
    08-27-08 03:25 PM
    Oh trust me Jenay he has issues LOL....of course he blames it on my berry and i blame it on his palm.
    08-27-08 03:27 PM
    Hehe, don't they all have issues.

Ehem. Anyhow.. I would definitely say this is a network issue if the service books/battery pull solutions fail.
    08-27-08 03:35 PM
    I've had this problem a few times with every carrier I've been on, ATT, Verizon, Sprint. Not certain but maybe there is a lot of data traffic on the networks the messages are traveling over?
    08-27-08 03:41 PM
    how often does this happen?

(once a week, month, etc..?)
    08-27-08 04:00 PM
    Hehe, don't they all have issues.

Ehem. Anyhow.. I would definitely say this is a network issue if the service books/battery pull solutions fail.
    I just got off the phone with my provider about this... they told me to do the battery pull and it worked itself out a few minutes later.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-08 04:03 PM
    I was texting a friend in China and I thought the conversation was over, until I got her last text 1 week later.

The strange thing is we sent other text messages during that week with no problems, just that one got lost.

08-27-08 04:13 PM
    Happens maybe one a month or so. And usually at night time if that matters. I do a battery pull on my end and it does not change things...he does one on his end too...
    08-27-08 08:25 PM
    What about calls? Do they delay? And is it only when you text each other?

08-27-08 08:30 PM
    I dont really know if other SMS are delayed because it usually happens late at night. And no call are not delayed they go right through.
    08-28-08 08:17 AM
    Have seen that happen yes. Both my GF and I are on T-MO UK and quite often messages from her will take up to 4 hours to reach me..
    08-28-08 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD