Just back from vacation in New York & took a couple of photos of BB Billboards I saw in Manhattan, largest I've ever seen....any bigger ones out there ?

01-27-09 04:20 AM
    Hey! Hope you had a good trip

Those are huge! We wouldn't fnd anything anywhere near that size here in the UK. They look good

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-09 04:29 AM
    Nice, those are pretty big billboards
    01-27-09 04:39 AM

Those are huge! We wouldn't fnd anything anywhere near that size here in the UK. They look good

Hi Hazy, yeah had a fantastic trip thanks

Couldn't believe the amount of BB's I saw in NYC every second person seem to have one & when i saw that huge BB ad painted on the side of the building i just had to take a photo of it.

My UK Bold worked a treat, had no problems what so ever, it was a real workhouse & did me proud......wonder if my new Storm will be as good........
    01-27-09 05:44 AM

Funny isnt it??..the only ads of BB i see are the ones on TV ie the Pink Pearl one. Other than that ive yet to see any BB billboards like they have in America/Canada. Saying that BB isnt as big here as it is over in Canada/America. But where i work, Canary Wharf...alot of people do have BB's but most of them are professionals ie using it for work rather than leisure...i use my Bold for both work and pleasure.
    01-27-09 06:19 AM
    They are pretty big, only place i would expect to see bigger would be hollywood or vegas..
    01-27-09 06:25 AM
    I'm in Green Bay, WI. (USA) we don't have tall building but their are few normal size billboards out their with "BB Ads" of all types
    Dif providers and what BB's they carry

But TV, every set of com's has at least one BB ad in it. RIM alone, VZW and the storm, Atnt with the bold.

01-27-09 06:31 AM
    Just back from vacation in New York & took a couple of photos of BB Billboards I saw in Manhattan, largest I've ever seen....any bigger ones out there ?

Awesome pics thanks for sharing...
    01-27-09 06:34 AM
    Makes me wanna go to NYC just for the billboards and all the fellow BB addicts!!!
    01-27-09 07:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD