So I'm deciding against switching the keypad for my Pearl, but I do want to add a pretty skin for my phone (tired of the bulky feeling case I have on right now).

I have, as seen in my avatar, the red Pearl from Sprint so it's a cranberry red. What skin would look good with the cranberry red keypad... I was thinking of pink but maybe not?

I was thinking this one:

BlackBerry Pearl Skin - Sorority @ DecalGirl.com

or this one:

BlackBerry Pearl Skin - Retro Pink Flowers @ DecalGirl.com

Or should I go with something else? Help, I don't want my phone to be a fashion victim!

Btw, no offense was meant to the men on this forum... if you consider yourself fashionable, feel free to weigh in!
    04-19-08 08:38 PM
    im no lady,but if i were voting i would vote for the second one!!!!
    04-19-08 08:44 PM
    I could be crazy, but I really don't think anything pink would look good with my beautiful red pearl. I would go with something black, white, or something with red accents. I'm not a big fan of either of your choices... Sorry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-08 08:51 PM
    I agree... I think maybe black or white would be cool, I have a decal girl skin also, but I have the black 8830... I think you should look at some black with red accents or white with red accents... I'm gonna go look right now...
    04-19-08 08:54 PM
    I'm thinking the solid black would be kinda hot...
    04-19-08 09:01 PM
    I wanted to stay away from black since my last phone (granted, it was a blackberry) was black.

I guess I don't mind if it's not pink but I want some color, ya know?
    04-19-08 09:10 PM
    Anything that is sorta "red-ish" - like pinks, oranges, etc. will clash and clash horribly. Especially with a cranberry color. Best to stick with a neutralish color like black or white like they mention. Both can be used with red. Or a blue might work. There are also translucent cases that might work too.
    04-20-08 01:32 AM
    i like the 1st one =)
    04-20-08 02:26 AM
    I'm thinking the solid black would be kinda hot...
    mmhmm!

if i had to pick b/t the two, i'd go with the first one.
    04-20-08 05:05 AM
    I really like the second one (sorry, Cate!). Would the skin cover all the red pieces? If so, then you would be free to go with whatever color you want!
    04-20-08 09:28 AM
    For any of you who have used the skins from decal girl.... do you like them? I've been contemplating getting one but I'm afraid of messing up my BB....so how do they work out?

I agree that something cool with black or white in it would look good, maybe even like a white or red mix.
    04-20-08 09:39 AM
    I really like the second one (sorry, Cate!). Would the skin cover all the red pieces? If so, then you would be free to go with whatever color you want!
    Nah, the skin will cover everything but the keys, which are still red. Grr.
    04-20-08 09:52 AM
    I kind of like the first one! Just a thought
    04-20-08 10:14 AM
    I like the second one.
    04-20-08 10:29 AM
    im no lady,but if i were voting i would vote for the second one!!!!
    Well I am and I'd choose neither. I'm in agreement with all those that said black, white, red. Considering the red buttons would still be exposed, those first 2 just look like there'd just be tooooo much going on.

I'd hate to see your BB confiscated by the BB police cause your sense of fashion killed it.
    04-20-08 10:32 AM
    Ha ha, me too!

Well, if anyone has any specific suggestions as to a skin for my Pearl, feel free to post it!
    04-20-08 10:38 AM
    OMG...ya know what that first skin reminds me of?? The scene in Clueless when Cher is preparing her outfit for the day on her computer. It looks like the pink hangers that served as her "screensaver"!! Haha....Ok, I'm a dork.
    04-20-08 10:47 AM
    I don't like the pinks.they clash with the keypad. Try the "mora" skin from decal girl

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-08 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD