Hey guys and gals I'm looking to start a leaks, reviews, rumors site and was wondering if any members (with credible inside sources/knowledge) would want to join in the project. Looking for a few good writers/editors. I own hosting and a domain is not an issue. Also have some cash willing to invest.
    Please pm me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-10 05:24 PM
    You know I haven't really been on here enough, because I've been a member of other blackberry websites for a while so I do not have the option to PM you, but I do know a lot about blackberries and currently in school for journalism, so I do have some editing techniques. You can PM if you want.

03-09-10 06:06 PM
    I'd be really interested in writing app / software reviews. I have some examples of some work I've done on other things, I can email them to you if you'd like.
    03-09-10 06:12 PM
    Unless you have something unique to add, it's going to be tough to drive enough traffic to your site. Leaks, reviews and rumors are discussed ad nauseum on plenty of well-established sites already. Find a hook.

03-09-10 06:57 PM
    03-09-10 07:06 PM
    Seems odd.
    You come here looking for knowledgable people, to try to recruit them away from here and stand up your own competing site. Seems pretty rude to me. If you've already talked to the admins here and got their ok for this recruitment, then you should say so. If you haven't talked to them, you probably should. I've seen established members banned for traffic leeching. Seems like you'll want a good relationship with a site as popular as this one.

I too come here to find knowledgable people.
    03-09-10 07:25 PM
    Lol I'm not recruiting or taking anything away. I've been here almost two years and given more to this community than you ever will (free themes, contests, theme hosting, etc) I have nobreason to tak anything away from here and that isn't my intention.
    I know of bb leaks but I want to dosomething different.
    I'm a webmaster and have made many websites and know that they have to have a unique value to succeed.
    I'm on pretty good term with the staff I'd say. I have a threa stickied in videos forum which is a help thread and used to affiliate with bla1ze on a web project.
    Don't make this something it's not.

03-09-10 07:58 PM
    Like I said, if you have something unique, go for it. I'll check it out once it's launched. Always up for something fresh and new.

If it's just spewing up the same info we have from 50 other sites, forget it.
    03-09-10 08:05 PM
    Tbh I'm open to suggestions on a project. I have free time now, mainly work morning shifts. If anyone has ideas and wants to start a site is gladly help build

03-09-10 08:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD