Hey All,
    does anyone have a titanium curve who has changed there keypad to black? I was wondering how that would look. I was thinking of doing it.
    07-09-08 12:36 PM
    hey!! I was considering doing the same thing... it seems fairly easy and the keypad is only about 10 bucks from cnn.cn!!

If you do not like it, you can always put your original back in! Let me know how it goes... kinda on my long list of things to do
    07-09-08 12:44 PM
    There are multiple sources for the OS 4.5.0.52 for your device... I am sure you can find it online.

But let's not make this into another 4.5 thread... there are plenty already...http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/
    07-09-08 12:58 PM
    Does anybody know of any alternate keypads that would go good with the silver pearl... For instance a black key pad? Pictures please??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-08 01:08 PM
    07-09-08 01:09 PM
    I changed my Verizon 8830 keyboard from silver to BLACK. It is so much easier to read both during the day and night.

Someone on one of the BB forums posted a picture of a similar keyboard exchange - probably in the 8830 or 8800 subforum. My bb is encased in an Otterbox so the black keyboard looks fine. Frankly, the ease of reading - I would not care how it looked.
    07-09-08 02:52 PM
    I changed my Verizon 8830 keyboard from silver to BLACK. It is so much easier to read both during the day and night.

Someone on one of the BB forums posted a picture of a similar keyboard exchange - probably in the 8830 or 8800 subforum. My bb is encased in an Otterbox so the black keyboard looks fine. Frankly, the ease of reading - I would not care how it looked.
    can you post a picture of what that looks like? i would like to see.
    07-09-08 02:56 PM
    Sigh.. I wish there were somethin' us VZW users could do with our black and silver Curves........
    07-09-08 03:00 PM
    Sigh.. I wish there were somethin' us VZW users could do with our black and silver Curves........
    Oooo... c'mon Jenay... there is plenty to do!! But I know you!!

You are not willing to risk anything

You could always custom paint your device! You could change the color of your LED... you could swap out your keypad for a different color... ColorWare... the list continues.

Sh*t... you won't even load OS 4.5 Beta, so I doubt you would mod the device itself. At least OS 4.5 upgrading is reversible!!

hahaha
    07-09-08 03:03 PM
    Oooo... c'mon Jenay... there is plenty to do!! But I know you!!

You are not willing to risk anything

You could always custom paint your device! You could change the color of your LED... you could swap out your keypad for a different color... ColorWare... the list continues.

Sh*t... you won't even load OS 4.5 Beta, so I doubt you would mod the device itself. At least OS 4.5 upgrading is reversible!!

hahaha
    You callin me out, son!?

Hehe... You are so right. I won't even look at my phone the wrong way. But one can dream....
    07-09-08 03:04 PM
    Im also interested in doing this, i did a search but didnt find anything in regards to taking my bb apart to switch it out. Perhaps im using the wrong wording?

And also, anyone who may happen to have a titanium curve that has put a black keyboard in...could ya put a pic up for me please. Im sure it looks pretty good
    07-09-08 05:22 PM
    well thank you very much! im also wondering if anyone has pictures of an alternate keypad on an actual phone so I can take a gander at it
    07-09-08 11:54 PM
    Whachu talkin about? There are plenty of swank skins you can get for your berry. Like this totally sexy example here:

You can thank me when all your friends are envious of your new plaid BlackBerry.
    Lol... I think that may look a bit odd in meetings.

07-10-08 01:04 AM
    I'm gonna stick with odd, depending on what I'm wearing.

07-10-08 01:08 AM
    I think it's sad that even in a business meeting im sure people would comment and say, "wow where'd you get that awesome plaid phone from?"
    07-10-08 02:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD