Don't know if this the best place to post this, but if anyone is interested, I found this deal through March 16th. Looking at this item and the Freedom 2000 they look identical, and have the same specs but this one is on sale for $59.95.

B-Speech Keychain Bluetooth GPS Receiver (GPS 20c, SiRF StarIII 20-channel) - buy GPS Now

Freedom 2000 description:
    Freedom Input Ltd - Freedom Keychain GPS

B-Speech 20C description:
    B-Speech | B-Speech GPS 20C | • Bluetooth-Devices made by D-PARTS GmbH
    03-10-08 03:46 PM
    Remember that there is a difference between the Freedom Keychain and the NEW Freedom 2000 Keychain. The "2000" model responds to 51 satellites, compared to 20 or 21 for the older model. It also boasts twice the baud rate for faster and more accurate tracking.. Just want you to make sure you know what you're getting
    03-10-08 07:39 PM
    I have the new keychain and I enjoy it very much

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-08 06:06 AM
    I have the new keychain and I enjoy it very much

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Does the bluetooth keychain drain your battery much. I noticed when I had my BB hooked up to my laptop via bluetooth the battery went down much faster.
    03-14-08 06:53 AM
    I do a lot of travelling and so far I'm having great success and accuracy navigating with Nav4All and my keychain 2000 GPS puck. I keep the puck and my BB connected to my 12 VDC plug receptacle in my car. No problem with battery drain, and the BB screen stays lit all the time. Since the keychain unit comes with a long car charger cord, I keep the puck off my dashboard and let it hang over my visor, facing the windshield, with the visor down and up against the windshield. Cord can easily be draped around the rearview mirror to keep cord away from driver's view.

After use, the whole assembly can easily be taken down and hidden inside glove compartment.
    03-14-08 11:46 AM
    To answer VOLTAICSHOCK. It doesn't drain the battery to fast. I was supprise about that.
    03-14-08 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD