Hi Folks,

I have a Bold 9000 and OS 5.0.0.464. Ever since I've upgraded to this OS, my keyboard and device can't lock without a password. That means, with my son sometimes playing my my Bold, there is a possibility that one, my Bold gets wiped and two, the police come rushing to my home after receiving an emergency call. I miss the keyboard lock function in OS 4.6, whereby only my keyboard is locked, no password, no emergency call. Is there a 3rd party app to help me in this? I'm in urgent need of one and any price will do for me. Please help, thanks a million!
    04-15-10 11:14 PM
    Theres alot of apps. Search app world or CB app store for lock apps. I only know the apps for the Storm, they wont work on your phone.
    04-15-10 11:31 PM
    you could get the papershot game which is also the old autolock feature
    04-16-10 07:26 AM
    Hi Folks,

I have a Bold 9000 and OS 5.0.0.464. Ever since I've upgraded to this OS, my keyboard and device can't lock without a password. That means, with my son sometimes playing my my Bold, there is a possibility that one, my Bold gets wiped and two, the police come rushing to my home after receiving an emergency call. I miss the keyboard lock function in OS 4.6, whereby only my keyboard is locked, no password, no emergency call. Is there a 3rd party app to help me in this? I'm in urgent need of one and any price will do for me. Please help, thanks a million!
    Look at the useful links in my signature, there is a "how to lock w/ PW" how to on there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-10 08:02 AM
    Look at the useful links in my signature, there is a "how to lock w/ PW" how to on there.

MJ, when you post from WAP your signature is not visible
    04-16-10 10:34 AM

04-16-10 11:26 AM
    Thanks guys, you've been very pleasant and helpful. Most appreciate it. However, I can't seem to find a suitable app, they're all autolock. Guess just gotta keep looking for it...
    04-16-10 11:41 AM
    MJ, when you post from WAP your signature is not visible
    odd..i have "show signature" turned on.....

p00p..... okay i'll post the link... no biggie.
    https://docs.google.com/present/edit...ajJoeGc3&hl=en

04-16-10 12:21 PM
    Ahh that worked thanks.

What changed exactly?
    04-16-10 04:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD