I was browsing google when I stumbled upon a picture of T'Pol with a blackberry lable on it.

Turns out if was fearless leader, way back in 2008, and guess what, Kevin was talking about 2011.

How can it be he could see what the brand needed so way back then and the company itself didn't?
    Guatiao, BigBadWulf and ObiGeorge like this.
    08-10-11 10:10 AM
    That's why he is our fearless leader, and also because of the renowned manitoban mind control.
    diegonei likes this.
    08-10-11 01:32 PM
    Wow, the only device on his prediction list that we don't have coming down the pipe is the candybar Pearl.

We have the Bold Touch (9900), Curve Touch (coming soon), Storm HD has become Torch 50/60, "New Brand" touchscreen for AT&T (Torch).

Yup, Kevin sure does know his Blackberry..
    08-10-11 02:40 PM
    thats awesome.... and very creepy lol
    08-10-11 03:24 PM
    thats awesome.... and very creepy lol
    Isn't it? I wonder what else will turn out as a "Kevin said so"...
    08-10-11 05:46 PM
    *sigh*

I remember it like it was yesterday.
    diegonei likes this.
    08-10-11 08:13 PM
    Too funny. I remember writing that post (and more specifically prepping that blog post photo) like it was yesterday.

I still don't think there was any crystal ball to those predictions... as they were purely logical in their nature. I'm guessing RIM would have been on the same page too... they just don't move quick so it took a couple extra years to get everything to market

At least they're finally here now (sort of... hope they hit all carriers asap!)
    diegonei and chiefbroski like this.
    08-10-11 08:22 PM
    Too funny. I remember writing that post (and more specifically prepping that blog post photo) like it was yesterday.

I still don't think there was any crystal ball to those predictions... as they were purely logical in their nature. I'm guessing RIM would have been on the same page too... they just don't move quick so it took a couple extra years to get everything to market

At least they're finally here now (sort of... hope they hit all carriers asap!)
    Tell me about it. I'm sold on the 9850 (even thou I had decided to stick with the 9780 till QNX hits). I wonder how long will it take to the OS7 devices hit carriers in Brasil.

Anyway, I don't buy the "there was any crystal ball to those predictions". Tell us what you've seen for next year!
    08-10-11 08:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD