Maybe you can answer tomorrow haha

The Gif Exchange C001B7B16
    tonight at midnight...in Australia
    09-23-14 06:15 PM
    Haha like your Username. Have a GLX VR6 myself.
    09-23-14 06:36 PM
    Attachment 299866

i'm really loving my passport! It has incredible security features, fits great in my pocket despite its size, and i find it comes in really handy when i travel internationally. Every time i arrive in a new country it's the first thing people want to see!!!

Posted via cb10
    ha!!!

Q10sqn100-1/10.3.0.1052
    09-23-14 06:37 PM
    What are the Passport's impressions of Kevin?
    09-23-14 06:41 PM
    What are the Passport's impressions of Kevin?
    The Passport thinks Kevin is a little soft to touch and a little too heavy too hold. But the Passport loves him anyway.
    09-23-14 07:37 PM
    Well played.
    09-23-14 07:41 PM
    OMG! That should totally be the commercial for this thing. User typing away on keyboard at passport control. Agent asks "Can I see your passport please?" User hands him an actual passport. Agent: "No, I meant the other passport. That thing is huge!". Handover of phone, then casual speak about exclusive OS 10.3 features (the same way Samsung does with their successful #NextBigThing commercials). Hands back both passports, thank you's, funny/witty line then close with pan out of device plus tagline.

INSTANT SELL!
    Bingo: you really are on to something here. Mr. Chen, hear Ye hear Ye!
    anon(4315288) and biffz0r like this.
    09-23-14 08:04 PM
    The Passport thinks Kevin is a little soft to touch and a little too heavy too hold. But the Passport loves him anyway.
    Bhahahahah

Posted via CB10
    09-23-14 08:06 PM
    I think it's part of a vast right-wing conspiracy.
    09-23-14 08:47 PM
    I didn't want to start a new thread about this, but will there be a podcast tomorrow and will Kevin be joining? (I know you're there, but it's fun to talk to you in the third person).

Posted by twiddling my thumbs on the mighty Qued! - Channel C003DAB77
    09-23-14 08:57 PM
    To be honest, if I were Kevin, I'd delegate the Passport review to somebody else at CB.
    He already has. Bla1ze is doing it (Kevin mentioned it in another thread somewhere).
    Or maybe ---just maybe--- they'll both happen.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    09-23-14 09:00 PM
    Kevin's impressions of his Passport-claping.gif
    ubizmo, Elite1 and BBVegasGirl80 like this.
    09-23-14 09:15 PM
    To be honest, if I were Kevin, I'd delegate the Passport review to somebody else at CB.

After all, the way sentiment seems to be rolling around here right now, Kevin could post pages of positive about the Passport, but the naysayers under the guise of The BB Loyal will skim past the positive points and scream bloody murder over even the slightest criticism. No matter how minor those portions of the article may be. They'll nitpick his exodus from the fantasy blah blah blah.

Penned via Tapatalk
    Seems to come from the same couple of disgruntled people. Oddly, they aren't giving Lucas @ n4bb crap for not posting his review...
    09-23-14 09:42 PM
    So to recap...Kevin has an 'I' for phone yet he is unable to use his Passport because of the embargo placed on him by the Blackberrian government? ah...
    09-23-14 10:43 PM
    tonight at midnight...in Australia
    Be the first in line to get one, just don't drop it on live tv. Doh!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-23-14 10:47 PM

After all, the way sentiment seems to be rolling around here right now, Kevin could post pages of positive about the Passport, but the naysayers under the guise of The BB Loyal will skim past the positive points and scream bloody murder over even the slightest criticism. No matter how minor those portions of the article may be. They'll nitpick his exodus from the fantasy blah blah blah.

Penned via Tapatalk
    Bla1ze will be the reviewer.
    09-23-14 10:51 PM
    So to recap...Kevin has an 'I' for phone yet he is unable to use his Passport because of the embargo placed on him by the Blackberrian government? ah...
    Can you point me to his iPhone review before it was released? I searched the forums and couldn't find it????
    09-23-14 11:16 PM
    I didn't want to start a new thread about this, but will there be a podcast tomorrow and will Kevin be joining? (I know you're there, but it's fun to talk about you in the third person).

Posted by twiddling my thumbs on the mighty Qued! - Channel C003DAB77
    There...fixed it for ya.

It's impossible to talk to someone in the third person, since if you're talking to them, that's in the second person.

Just FYI.
    09-23-14 11:17 PM
    If we could interview this Passport, it might say Kevin needs to get back on the Mobile Nations Fitness program : pudgy soft and chunky heavy?

Posted via CB10, now from a Z30
    09-23-14 11:43 PM
    ... roaming include in most (west) countries and 10 years battery life. Great device !!
    09-24-14 12:32 AM
    Attachment 299866

I'm really loving my Passport! It has incredible security features, fits great in my pocket despite its size, and I find it comes in really handy when I travel internationally. Every time I arrive in a new country it's the FIRST thing people want to see!!!

Posted via CB10
    I can visit YOU folks with just my Enhanced Driver's License. I don't need no "stinkin" passport.

Besides, I now read Verizon won't be offering it.
    09-24-14 12:10 PM
    I've had Passport quite a while (from work), here's my mini review.

Screen is very hi res, a lot of people say you can't tell after 300 dpi or so, but I'm one of those fussy people who can still see the pixels, so this screen's density is welcome. It's almost half the screen size of my Nexus tablet! The width in particular is handy. It does mean slightly more vertical scrolling, but with the keyboard being only three rows (leaving more room for screen), and the ability to scroll using the keypad frees up more screen real estate.

The keyboard itself is no worries, you get used to the virtual part of it. I'm not too picky here, I only type a moderate amount. Certainly I wouldn't put off a long email if I had to type it on the device. I'm totally happy with the Z30 keyboard, which I type quite fast on, and I'm actually not sure whether I'm faster or slower on the Passport (I haven't measured), but I doubt it's a big enough difference to matter.

I'm a little biased on the keyboard aspect of it, but basically even though I tend toward touch-only devices (because I type less and like the bigger display), the Passport's large display with shorter keyboard is a reasonable compromise, at any rate more appealing to me than the Classic (also a fine device, but with different tradeoffs). I find that given the choice to use either Z30 or Passport, I mostly use Passport, though sometimes I do switch to Z30 for a few days, it depends on my mood, what I'm doing, and which OS load I want to run (I try to keep them different).

I actually use the external speaker a lot, for audiobooks in the car (phone in visor above my head), and while Z30 is harder to hear with wind or rain noise or just plain road noise, this speaker has no issues at for me, I'm quite impressed by it.

I don't phone a lot. It's no big issue holding the device for a phone call, I'm sure it might look strange at first, but I'm not one of those people who cares about that, it's just a phone.

For camera, I use it sporadically, if there's kid stuff to record. I'm not too picky here, as long as the results are good quality. This camera is better (e.g. than Z30). Also, the 10.3 camera controls are improved.

Mostly, I use browser and email. After that, Twitter and BBM. I play music off a 64 GB card if I'm in the mood.

I don't go crazy on apps. The big ones I use are Audible (for audiobooks) and Endomondo (for sports activity tracking), often at the same time. Both are from the Amazon store, and I also installed Netflix from there. I also keep a variety of games installed, from BB World, Amazon, or Snap (for my Google Play purchases). I don't check the Amazon free app of the day every day, just when I think to do so.

I keep the device in my front left pocket and it fits there fine, it's basically always with me.
    09-24-14 12:18 PM
    OK, the BlackBerry Passport is officially announced! Now I can talk about it. And I did...

Watch our BlackBerry Passport Podcast for many of my thoughts:

RoseBud68, andy957 and Elite1 like this.
    09-24-14 12:24 PM

RoseBud68, bb8900edit and Elite1 like this.
    09-24-14 12:25 PM

That is a serious collection. So jealous.
    Elite1 likes this.
    09-24-14 12:52 PM
83 1234