Have you been wondering where Kevin is??

i found him!

Kevin and his iPhone 6.-bx-opwpiyaapdqz.jpg
    09-22-14 02:28 PM
    I know Kevin is on most platforms, but this really is embarrassing given he is the founder of CB.

The optics of this could not be much worse for BlackBerry imho
    Clanked, mago72, dylship and 33 others like this.
    09-22-14 02:33 PM
    Nothing wrong with using different phones but this seems like he is more invested into Ios stuff as of late.
    09-22-14 02:36 PM
    I hope he loves it. Que the stories about CB Kevin giving up on BlackBerry.
    LP_Rigg, Shadowyugi, moody and 2 others like this.
    09-22-14 02:36 PM
    I don't think there is anything wrong with him getting an iPhone at all. I do think it's a bit much to have your picture in the paper promoting it given his stature. Not a huge deal by any means but slightly embarrassing.
    09-22-14 02:42 PM
    I am sure he does love it! As will most everybody else who gets one.

But it still is not a good visual given his background.
    kbz1960, moody and acovey like this.
    09-22-14 02:42 PM
    apparently you didnt see him snapping pictures of the event with his passport.
    chern, TgeekB, bunky1971 and 29 others like this.
    09-22-14 02:43 PM
    I just don't get one thing: why?!?

Sad ...
    RIM99 and ThunderShock2005 like this.
    09-22-14 02:43 PM
    Kevins an isheep nana nana na naaaaa hehe couldn't help myself

Swordsmanship & Western Martial Arts Channel C000C9AF6
    09-22-14 02:44 PM
    thats not relevant. he can and should have multiple devices; but given his image and background, stuff like this shouldn't be flaunted publicly, on public papers, etc...
    i mean, he was at the bb10 launch, cutting his hair, etc.. remember? and now he's in public papers holding up ip6 w/ ip6 fans heading?

i disagree w/ that.

Samsung wouldn't want to see Lebron James coming out of the apple store flaunting his ip6 in a local paper.
    09-22-14 02:49 PM
    Am I the only one that noticed the gravity of this comment? Lol Kevin is out, in the wild, with a Passport happily snapping away with the camera to his heart's content in full public (and media) view, when the device hasn't officially been launched yet?!

But I do think it's poor taste to have him featured in the local paper with a new iPhone in his hand, if he doesn't immediately follow it with an even more awesome pic of him at the Passport launch in a few days.

Then again, if he already has one, would he need to buy another?

Edit: Oh wait, I know why he'd be getting another Passport... he'd be picking up my device after I win that front-page contest!

Posted via CB10
    Clanked, KDB84, habs_fan and 6 others like this.
    09-22-14 02:54 PM
    Everyone is free to do what he wants but in any case it is kind of sad leading people think that if the n�1 fan is in Cupertino queueing for an iphone, BlackBerry is a mediocre product in comparison.

There is no doubt that his love for the blackberry was not a real one.

Sad

iPhone 6 fans get rewarded with coveted technology | The Miami Herald
    percy franklin 360 likes this.
    09-22-14 02:54 PM
    i agree, of course anyone can use whatever they want and a lot of people use more than one device, iphone being one of them... but the picture and his pose is in bad taste.
    Coraya, RIM99, acovey and 1 others like this.
    09-22-14 02:58 PM
    Yeah, that's kind of weird seeing him in the front of a newspaper raising an iphone in the air. It seems clear that he's endorsing it and all but left the crackberry he has left in him. Kind of sad but if he honestly prefers iphone then what can we do. He's a person just like any of us. Opinions change and if his main love is no longer blackberry, there's no reason for us to bash him for it. To each his own.

Posted via Q10RR
    i mean, he was at the bb10 launch, cutting his hair, etc.. remember? and now he's in public papers holding up ip6 w/ ip6 fans heading?
    Yup... at the surface it looks pretty bad. Basically, BB10 didn't cut it for me so now I'm going to be at the forefront of the Apple launch.
    The most embarrassing thing about that picture is being shown as an iSheep standing in line for a phone!!!! Don't know how Kevin can possibly live long enough to live that down :-)
    09-22-14 02:59 PM
    Couldn't he just pre order online and at least not make the papar haha

Check out IWIK at BBM Channel C002FA57C
    Kevin is a deviceholic. He can't get enough with just one smartphone he is just a gigolo everywhere he goes people know the part he is playing

Posted via BlackBerry Z30
    That photo is priceless propaganda for Apple if they do choose to use it. Lol. At this point the name "Crackberry Kevin" seems more than a bit antiquated.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    09-22-14 03:00 PM
    Have you been wondering where Kevin is??

i found him!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bx-opwPIYAAPdQz.jpg 
Views:	6813 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	299649
    I told you so! He quit this job so that he doesn't have to hide his true love anymore. He got lot of flak last time he bought iPhone openly. He probably was standing in line for the past couple of days. I wish he displayed the same enthusiasm when he bought BB10 phones.
    09-22-14 03:01 PM
    iPhone 6 fans get rewarded with coveted technology | The Miami Herald

Maybe he's just afraid of losing his job and converts himself as an Apple's worhipper...
    09-22-14 03:02 PM
    No we didn't because that's not in the newspaper. Is that in the newspaper anywhere that Kevin took pictures with the Passport? I wish you moderators did more job of promoting BlackBerry fans interest than defending someone's lame behavior which could be actually detrimental to the Blackberry brand. This site really needs to change its name.
    acovey, iamagod, BBPandy and 2 others like this.
    09-22-14 03:05 PM
    Who cares what phone he uses? These threads are unbelievably immature - is there really a cult on personality around the guy that people are invested in?

Like BlackBerry products? Buy them, use them, read about them, and tell your friends. That should be all there is to it as a a fan.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-14 03:06 PM
    They have no clue who Kevin is even he was just one of the first to emerge with the phone.
    09-22-14 03:08 PM
    Comprehensive list of people that Crackberrians would want, less, to be featured in the newspaper celebrating the iPhone 6:

1. John Chen
    09-22-14 03:10 PM
426 123 ...