Kev, If you can put down your Z10 for a few moments, which I know must be very heart wrenching, we do have major problems in the 9900 forum.

Youtube has stopped working for all OS7 users. Can you please use your position and contacts to try to resolve this issue.

Many thanks.

Alan.
    02-16-13 07:32 PM
    Its a Google issue. Youtube isn't working for dirpy.com either.

The best solution I have found for this is to download Opera mini and launch Youtube video links with the Opera mini browser.

It works just fine with Opera mini and Ill be using it for Youtube until there is a fix.

This issue has been around for at least 3 or 4 days now

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    Mecca EL and Blacklatino like this.
    02-16-13 07:36 PM
    Its a Google issue. Youtube isn't working for dirpy.com either.

The best solution I have found for this is to download Opera mini and launch Youtube video links with the Opera mini browser.

It works just fine with Opera mini and Ill be using it for Youtube until there is a fix.

This issue has been around for at least 3 or 4 days now

Yes I know that. Just trying to escalate the issue.
    02-16-13 07:39 PM
    Already any user not using a Z10 is forgotten, by BB, CrackBerry, and Kevin. This is a big issue and would typically be a big story but "oh no everyone is focused on Z10" (said in sarcastic voice).

Lets report problems/big issues when they arise regardless of which BB/OS you are using!

Same issue with my 9790!
    02-16-13 08:09 PM
    Google is really trying to cut out BB from all services.
    flyingsolid likes this.
    02-16-13 08:14 PM
    Already any user not using a Z10 is forgotten, by BB, CrackBerry, and Kevin. This is a big issue and would typically be a big story but "oh no everyone is focused on Z10" (said in sarcastic voice).

Lets report problems/big issues when they arise regardless of which BB/OS you are using!

Same issue with my 9790!
    02-16-13 08:15 PM
    Is that what this is? I was wondering. Google is on a freaking rampage as of late! Smh.
    I agree this would/should be on the front page but apparently if you use a BBos device you are lowly and unworthy lol same applies if your American too!

nquyen and jon4400 like this.
    02-16-13 08:19 PM

Same issue with my 9790!
    Amen! This is actually pretty sad and pathetic considering this is a BlackBerry site...or is it just a BlackBerry10 site now?

02-16-13 08:23 PM
    I don't think this is the place to post youtube concerns. How will they know BB users are having a problem if we don't report directly to youtube?
    vespajet likes this.
    02-16-13 08:25 PM
    I'm sure its a google issue and not a BB issue. I've reported the issue to google on several occassions.

To say this is no longer a BB site but a BB10 site only now is kinda harsh isn't it? Yea a lot of the focus has been / is on BB10 I highly doubt the "team" has forgoten about the rest of us. I'm sure once the team has settled back at home they will get our issues addressed.. Based on twitter it looks like CBK is stuck at the airport as his flight home got canceled.

How about try report the issue to google directly in tye mean time seeing as how its playing out, its their fault.
    02-16-13 09:19 PM
    On it!

I find it funny how people are putting Kevin into forum threads these days.
    02-16-13 11:02 PM
    Saw that it's not working. Emailing BB to try and get some details on it if they know what's happening on their end. Maybe on Google's end. Hopefully fixed soon.

Still stranded in To!
    02-16-13 11:05 PM
    Agreed thanks for the rationale, as much as I love bbos its getting harder and harder watching all the bb10 goodness and not being able to join in on the fun. I apologize if I seem a little salty.
    I'm sure its a google issue and not a BB issue. I've reported the issue to google on several occassions.

To say this is no longer a BB site but a BB10 site only now is kinda harsh isn't it? Yea a lot of the focus has been / is on BB10 I highly doubt the "team" has forgoten about the rest of us. I'm sure once the team has settled back at home they will get our issues addressed.. Based on twitter it looks like CBK is stuck at the airport as his flight home got canceled.

How about try report the issue to google directly in tye mean time seeing as how its playing out, its their fault.
    02-16-13 11:09 PM
    Last week I deleted Google as home page in all my browsers, deleted my Google docs, calendar, Picasa, YouTube account and Gmail account.
    I just got tired of all the little issues over the years (being with BlackBerry). With all the privacy issues these days, why use them for this stuff.

I haven't notice a difference in my tech life. Apparently I did't need Goggle any more than Google needed me.

It been pleasant having one less account to deal with.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    CDM76, grover5, Bobcat665 and 4 others like this.
    02-16-13 11:14 PM
    People might think it might be a little harsh to suspect Google having something going against BB.
    But it seems that any changes they make lately only seem to affect BB devices.

BTW, did I mention that Tubemate on the PlayBook can't stream anything either?
    02-16-13 11:23 PM
    On it!

I find it funny how people are putting Kevin into forum threads these days.
    It's because you have been elected as our general. It's your fault for growing you blond hair like Thor.
    BB_Bmore and Bobcat665 like this.
    02-16-13 11:29 PM
    Just get a Z10 already, it is way better than a 9900 in every way.
    brian4591 likes this.
    02-16-13 11:34 PM
    So get us 1 since we are in the states
    02-16-13 11:46 PM
    So get us 1 since we are in the states
    Ebay exists for this very purpose. Go forth my son with my blessing!
    indie_b likes this.
    02-16-13 11:49 PM
    Just get a Z10 already, it is way better than a 9900 in every way.
    Except for bedside mode with "phone only", or syncing with outlook, or the ability to set individual volumes for notifications within a sound profile, or create a new sound profile, or set which color you want the LED to flash for a particular notification type....

I'm still going to get a Z10, but my 9930 does all the above right now, not after the next OS update
    02-16-13 11:56 PM
    Ebay exists for this very purpose. Go forth my son with my blessing!
    And pay a thousand bucks for a device? Considering the issues noted below?

Except for bedside mode with "phone only", or syncing with outlook, or the ability to set individual volumes for notifications within a sound profile, or create a new sound profile, or set which color you want the LED to flash for a particular notification type....

I'm still going to get a Z10, but my 9930 does all the above right now, not after the next OS update
    To which I will add the fact that some users are reporting that on some carriers (AT&T) they are unable to fully use the device? Plus that if anything goes wrong with the device it will have to be shipped abroad and *hope* there is support?

And there is no data compression which is important to international travelers and it is not available on the Z10?

You're quite free with other people's money.

As of this morning, YouTube is still not working for me. More than just a bit of an inconvenience.
    indie_b and BB_Bmore like this.
    02-17-13 05:25 AM
    Wow that was weird... Read this thread, immediately went to pick up my 9900 and saw my Z10 (9900 nowhere to be seen ) lol

Eventually found it and dayamn YouTube is not working lol If it's down to Google then wow, Microsoft "apparently" playing dirty against Blackberry over "skype/instagram", and Google is playing dirty, I highly doubt it cause it makes sense for YouTube to be accessible everywhere & anywhere, Google makes money from advertising and collecting data etc etc.
    02-17-13 05:36 AM
    It's not only BB they are trying to cut out. It's also people using Windows phones as well. There were also some issues between them a while back.

More redirect problems as Google alters Mobile YouTube for Windows Phone | Windows Phone Central

Is Google now blocking Windows Phone from using Google Maps? | Windows Phone Central
    Villain likes this.
    02-17-13 05:52 AM
    Thanks for responding Kevin. Sorry that this thread has turned into "let's knock CB" issue. I started the thread to try to escalate the Youtube problem as everyone here is just second guessing.

I do hope you can find the answer and truth behind this issue.

Thanks again.
    Alan.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Bobcat665, brian4591 and Stewartj1 like this.
    02-17-13 05:54 AM
    You can knock Android as much as you like but when Google pulls the plug it knows how to show us who's boss lol

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    02-17-13 06:08 AM
68 123