Kevin, forum emails coming every 10 minutes?
Kevin/anyone else who's noticed:
Has anyone else been receiving emails from CrackBerry in bursts on the 10s? I used to get email replies whenever they happened, but now I'm seeing them in bursts every 10 minutes on the 10s.
- 02-03-2013, 11:08 PM #2
I'll escalate to the tech team. Don't think we changed anything up on our end.Kevin Michaluk
Founder, Editor in Chief, Troll Killer, CrackBerry.com
Chief Media Officer, Mobile Nations
- 02-03-2013, 11:18 PM #3
They're using a BB10 device. No more Push Email.I sent the club a wire stating "Please accept my resignation. I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member." - Groucho Marx
Follow me on Twitter: @nugentkt
Blackberry PIN: 24C8CFAF
Kevin, wondering if you were able to find anything out? Seeing as you guys are digging around in the back end, I thought I should re-awake this topic. I'm not getting emails every 10 minutes on the 10s any more, but still seeing them come through in bursts every 10 minutes. It would appear they now come every 10 minutes on the 2s. Along with news weather and traffic on the 5s.
Just thought you should know
- By WesSunday in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 5Last Post: 07-09-2010, 06:43 PM
- By VLADcom in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-01-2010, 10:13 PM
- By bar2020 in forum BlackBerry OS 5 & 4.xReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2010, 11:49 AM
- By lovinbold in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 2Last Post: 01-01-2010, 03:08 PM
- By tjcorona in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2009, 06:20 AM