Kelly has a BB too and it is in a skin!!!! Serena has one too but you cant see it!
    10-11-08 03:21 PM
    Looked at the pic but still have NO clue who they are!
    10-11-08 03:30 PM
    Beats me......
    10-11-08 03:32 PM
    Kelly Rowland from Destiny Child and Serena Williams--tennis player extrordinaire!~!!!!!

What rock have the two of you been living under---kelly I can forgive but SERENA---come on!!!!!
    10-11-08 04:03 PM
    Kelly Rowland from Destiny Child and Serena Williams--tennis player extrordinaire!~!!!!!

What rock have the two of you been living under---kelly I can forgive but SERENA---come on!!!!!
    That's what I was thinking
    10-11-08 04:07 PM
    And to think I thought I was in this century...I didn't know who they were either...LOL!
    10-11-08 04:23 PM
    ^ Wow, you guys are killing me right now. Serena is one of the best tennis players in the world. She won a gold with her sister and was ranked numero uno in the world this year. Kelly Rowland, well I can see why there would a question mark. However, not for Serena.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-08 04:31 PM
    ^ Wow, you guys are killing me right now. Serena is one of the best tennis players in the world. She won a gold with her sister and was ranked numero uno in the world this year. Kelly Rowland, well I can see why there would a question mark. However, not for Serena.

She won the USOpen and played her sister VENUS for Wimbledon too. She is the Michael Jordan of women's tennis!!!!
    10-11-08 04:39 PM
    Lol I agree on that!
    Kelly Rowland is another story, unless you've listened to Destinys Child, then you probably have no clue who she is.

10-11-08 04:44 PM
    Well I can't see the picture, but the Williams sisters look totally different made up than on the court.

10-11-08 04:48 PM
    Don't listen to Destinys child and have never paid attention the tennis.......

10-11-08 04:51 PM
    Doesn't Serena have that HP Commercial?
    10-11-08 04:53 PM
    I didn't recognize either of them, but I do know of them
    10-11-08 04:53 PM
    She won the USOpen and played her sister VENUS for Wimbledon too. She is the Michael Jordan of women's tennis!!!!
    Indeed. I love watching her and her sister play. I am a tennis nut. Yet, I think someone has pointed this out already, Serena looks a little different when she is not running around the tennis court. At any rate, I am glad Kelly and Serena are rockin BBs as well as other celebrities. Hopefully, this will help the RIM stock.
    10-11-08 04:56 PM
    Doesn't Serena have that HP Commercial?
    Yeppers. And the double stuff commercial with her sister and the Manning brothers.
    10-11-08 04:59 PM
    Indeed. I love watching her and her sister play. I am a tennis nut. Yet, I think someone has pointed this out already, Serena looks a little different when she is not running around the tennis court. At any rate, I am glad Kelly and Serena are rockin BBs as well as other celebrities. Hopefully, this will help the RIM stock.
    I am a tennis nut too!!!! Mens and Womens!!!! Someday I will be wealthy enough to attend all majors in one year!!!!!!
    10-11-08 05:08 PM
    I make it to the US Open every year. I love it.

10-11-08 08:53 PM
    Lol I agree on that!
    Kelly Rowland is another story, unless you've listened to Destinys Child, then you probably have no clue who she is.

Heck, even if you did listen to them you may not know who she is. It was Beyonce and the girls.

Duvi
    10-12-08 01:00 AM
    e-gads. I know the names also, but I had no idea who they were. Kinda feel out of touch now
    10-12-08 01:05 AM
    Serena has been a BB user for awhile. She normally has it in a pink skin.
    10-13-08 03:30 PM
    kinda doesnt look like serena to me o:
    10-13-08 04:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD