- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
JVM Error 545......happens to often and not enough help on this topic.
I sincerely hope someone can help.
My brothers phone recently came into contact with water and halfway through rebooting the screen went white and displayed "JVM Error 545" which apparently means the OS has basically been wiped out and therefore have to reload the OS onto the phone but the only problem is that bb desktop manager says "cannot communicate with the device" so therefore i click on "update" and thereafter "repair" but all comes to an end when it displays " A fatal error has occured while updating your devices software. Please try again."
Any help please, or will he need to replace the handheld due to unrecoverable damage?
- By Reubechs in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2011, 06:45 AM
- By Chesco in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2009, 10:38 AM
- By philo in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2008, 11:07 PM
- By bsu4phd in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2008, 12:01 PM
- By iggyiggyiggy in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 3Last Post: 03-31-2008, 01:19 PM