06-10-08 11:16 AM
41 12
tools
    Yes many thanks! Very helpfull when I first started with my noob questions and lack of search usage. Very patient! But maybe the majority of the people on here are like me and just want a reason to start typing on their bb and helping someone is a plus.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-08 04:58 AM
    Welcome to CB. Remember, it is pointless to resist.
    06-08-08 06:13 AM
    I have come to think of CB as my BlackBerry Owner's Manual. I was more active on another forum for a while, but just got real tired of the "attitude" found there. This place is much more laid back and actually helpful. Sure, there are going to be those self important sorts that think they are all that just because they have a high post count, but most of those posts are probably pointless and just made to increase their count. Those folks are few and far between here. Every new BB owner that I know I have steered here first. And it's usually because I've heard them say "The manual sucks!!". If you want answers that work, go to CB.
    06-08-08 08:29 AM
    So not too long ago i decided that my Moto Razr had to go. I became interested in a phone with a full keyboard, that was all i wanted. Then i came across blackberrys website...and that was it, i was sold. The next day i woke up and came into work late so i could buy my new toy. I spent a large amount of time tweaking and setting my blackberry up, i bought myself a 4 gig class 6 card for my new electronic friend and i was in smartphone bliss. But with features and settings comes questions. So i googled my phone model and found Crackberry.com. I read the blogs, downloaded software and then came across the forums. Now keep in mind i have constant internet access at work, so i love posting on forums. But the online community is typically like a circus to say the least. I post on xbox.com forums, gizmodo, listverse and many more.

I know this post may have lost some of your interests by now, but my whole purpose here is to say thank you. Never have i found an online community so willing to help out. Even before i started using the "advanced search" and typing in my questions before posting, i never got one angry person telling me "use the ****search next time". Every question i have asked has been promptly and thoroughly answered, no matter what time i posted it. You people give a warm welcome and dont treat me like a "noob" because im asking questions and have less than 100 posts. So to those of you that have helped me over the last few weeks...i just wanted to say thank you very much. Soon i will be educated enough to help the newer members. Because i will be around for a long time.

Thanks again

Tony

very well said and i agree with you 100% thats the way i found this forum to be. i am a member of howards forum and have been for a few years now but if i asked some of the questions their that i asked here i would have been grounded up into hamburger meat and told to search. this forum is a great place and i hope that the mind set here never changes.
    06-08-08 09:13 AM
    Yahoo just made my 100 post a few minutes ago I am a old timer now.yahoo

06-08-08 09:23 AM
    Welcome aboard Tony. XBox forum is probably one of the worse there is... full of 12 year old kids flaming each other. lol Been there, done that. CB is like a breath of fresh air from all these online communities I've been through lately.

Again, welcome.
    06-08-08 09:25 AM
    Welcome!!!!

Bienvenido a casa.
    06-08-08 01:09 PM
    Thank you and welcome newbies. This forun is better then bbs forum. U guys give full detail especially chaz ur the best!

06-08-08 01:18 PM
    We are all glad to welcome a new "family" member "home" once they find their way to us

06-08-08 01:28 PM
    Welcome aboard Tony. XBox forum is probably one of the worse there is... full of 12 year old kids flaming each other. lol Been there, done that. CB is like a breath of fresh air from all these online communities I've been through lately.

Again, welcome.
    You are right man, XBOX is the worst. I only posted there for questions regarding a newly released game. But every other post turns into 2 people fighting with eachother. I have yet to see any attitude on these forums.
    06-09-08 04:23 PM
    That's why I love this place, too. Everyone is unusually kind to everyone else and that is a rare thing at many message board groups. I love it here even if I mostly just lurk.
    06-09-08 06:58 PM
    You are right man, XBOX is the worst. I only posted there for questions regarding a newly released game. But every other post turns into 2 people fighting with eachother. I have yet to see any attitude on these forums.
    Stick around - you will!!
    and Welcome!! bsically you're amongst a good, knowledgable group of individuals that would sell their mom to help someone else out.
    06-09-08 07:06 PM
    This is a great site and has become my number one most visited site. I have up in the morning while at work and also at night. So much info, gives me a headache. Anyway I love all you guys as well
    06-09-08 07:32 PM
    Yeah, I've never been an active member of any other forums. But cb just seems like home and the people are fantastic.

06-09-08 08:28 PM
    I couldnt agree more you said it perfectly Welcome!
    06-09-08 09:08 PM
    My thoughts exactly Tony, this site Rocks.
    06-10-08 11:16 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD