06-10-08 11:16 AM
41 12
tools
    So not too long ago i decided that my Moto Razr had to go. I became interested in a phone with a full keyboard, that was all i wanted. Then i came across blackberrys website...and that was it, i was sold. The next day i woke up and came into work late so i could buy my new toy. I spent a large amount of time tweaking and setting my blackberry up, i bought myself a 4 gig class 6 card for my new electronic friend and i was in smartphone bliss. But with features and settings comes questions. So i googled my phone model and found Crackberry.com. I read the blogs, downloaded software and then came across the forums. Now keep in mind i have constant internet access at work, so i love posting on forums. But the online community is typically like a circus to say the least. I post on xbox.com forums, gizmodo, listverse and many more.

I know this post may have lost some of your interests by now, but my whole purpose here is to say thank you. Never have i found an online community so willing to help out. Even before i started using the "advanced search" and typing in my questions before posting, i never got one angry person telling me "use the ****search next time". Every question i have asked has been promptly and thoroughly answered, no matter what time i posted it. You people give a warm welcome and dont treat me like a "noob" because im asking questions and have less than 100 posts. So to those of you that have helped me over the last few weeks...i just wanted to say thank you very much. Soon i will be educated enough to help the newer members. Because i will be around for a long time.

Thanks again

Tony
    06-07-08 04:50 PM
    So not too long ago i decided that my Moto Razr had to go. I became interested in a phone with a full keyboard, that was all i wanted. Then i came across blackberrys website...and that was it, i was sold. The next day i woke up and came into work late so i could buy my new toy. I spent a large amount of time tweaking and setting my blackberry up, i bought myself a 4 gig class 6 card for my new electronic friend and i was in smartphone bliss. But with features and settings comes questions. So i googled my phone model and found Crackberry.com. I read the blogs, downloaded software and then came across the forums. Now keep in mind i have constant internet access at work, so i love posting on forums. But the online community is typically like a circus to say the least. I post on xbox.com forums, gizmodo, listverse and many more.

I know this post may have lost some of your interests by now, but my whole purpose here is to say thank you. Never have i found an online community so willing to help out. Even before i started using the "advanced search" and typing in my questions before posting, i never got one angry person telling me "use the ****search next time". Every question i have asked has been promptly and thoroughly answered, no matter what time i posted it. You people give a warm welcome and dont treat me like a "noob" because im asking questions and have less than 100 posts. So to those of you that have helped me over the last few weeks...i just wanted to say thank you very much. Soon i will be educated enough to help the newer members. Because i will be around for a long time.

Thanks again

Tony
    No problem... thats the way we treat our family... and by becoming a member you become part of the crackberry family... yes many of us may be a lil disfunctional due to our addiction but hey all in all were a happy fun loving group! Welcome to crackberry! and your very welcome!
    ( dont know if I helped you or not but I appreciated your post so I fig id reply)
    06-07-08 04:55 PM
    Tony, you rock!! I love this community as well!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-08 04:55 PM
    Very well said, and I couldn't agree more. That's exactly why I stuck around. Great place here.
    06-07-08 05:00 PM
    Everyone's family at the CrackBerry House
    06-07-08 05:05 PM
    Welcome Tony!!! Add me to your BB messenger contacts if you like.

Crackberry Addicts are the healthiest happiest addicts I know

06-07-08 05:05 PM
    Tony I could not have said it better. This is the best community I have ever been associated with filled with helpful, friendly people. Welcome to the addiction!
    06-07-08 05:09 PM
    Many thanks for the acknowledgement, we are on the right track.

What thrills me, is the way everybody has become involved, you will not be brushed off. You may be overwhelmed with useful links and encouragement. These things are like are children. If one of them gets sick, the whole community shares your concern.

Like Tony, I have visited a lot of forums, some with intense moderation, a few with a relaxed and social vibe.

Diagnosing and correcting computer issues has been my life's work. I do not intend to let retirement dull that skill set, now I can do it for pleasure.
    Last edited by Stoner; 06-07-08 at 05:53 PM.
    06-07-08 05:10 PM
    crackberry family is the best family out there for sure
    06-07-08 05:18 PM
    I agree with ya Tony! Im nowhere near where you are in post but, I love this community also
    06-07-08 05:39 PM
    thats how we roll at cb! theres not another forum out there that is as accomodating as this one. there are too many good people here to name.
    06-07-08 05:39 PM
    Lol, not that big of a difference Bojack...

But yeah everyone, thanks again!
    06-07-08 07:08 PM
    ummm, just wanted to say that I've been seeing a few too many "thank you" threads around here...

LOL Kidding!!! HELLO and good to see another nice crackberrian around
    06-07-08 07:16 PM
    I have to agree this place is great for the latest info and help you receive.

Welcome to the family.
    06-07-08 07:27 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry Tony!!
    06-07-08 07:31 PM
    Well said Tony. Just make sure you stick around. We like having good people around.

06-07-08 07:31 PM
    As everyone else has said, Welcome!!
    06-07-08 07:33 PM
    Crack is great!!! Crackberry.com is just as important as the BlackBerry itself.

Welcome Tony!!!!

06-07-08 07:35 PM
    Very nice and thoughtful post. Welcome!
    06-07-08 07:37 PM
    Tony-
    welcome to the family! How nice to know that you've been helped as much as I have here! It was awesome for you to let everyone know as well. I think that's what makes CB so special because everyone really counts on eachother - just like a family!

06-07-08 07:38 PM
    We're all family here on CB and we're always glad to "adopt" more members. Glad you're on board and getting the answers you seek.

06-07-08 07:52 PM
    Ahhh! Group hug everybody! There's so much love in the room.

I think I've got something in my eye. Yea, um my allergies are acting up. Yea that's it.

06-07-08 07:53 PM
    welcome to CB.com!! enjoy your stay, and have fun posting.
    06-07-08 07:56 PM
    Count me in too. . There are a great bunch of people here.

Welcome, to Crackberry side of the Force, my young Jedi.
    06-07-08 08:02 PM
    You guys are right this thread has become a lovefest

06-08-08 04:13 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD