- CrackBerry Abuser
- 228 Posts
I hope omitting the trackpad from the keypad on the N series is not a mistake. I still can't fathom the keyboard without it. ( Like having a hand without the thumb. ) I'll find out after BB 10 gets here. It just might turn out to be positive. Hoping for the best......
Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
- 11-22-2012, 06:55 PM #3
A trackpad on a touchscren device is as useful as the home button on a touchscreen device. It's not. You want a BB that combines the awesomeness of the keyboard with the ease of touchscreen. Why muck that up with a TP? With all the gestures and taps, presses, etc We shouldn't be using any (BB) touch device with a TP. It takes away from the screen real estate.
I get it. With the 9900 the screen is not big enough and can understand where a user may have a difficult time trying to select a very small button on a website (Ya know zoom works very well), and that seems to be the same argument everyone always ends up at. (Trackpad is for precision BS...LoL)
Fact - OS 7.0 and 7.1 benefit from a a trackpad (some models more than others). BB10 doesn't need one.Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum...
Blackberry 9900 (v22.214.171.1249 Rogers/BES), Playbook (v126.96.36.1994) | Rooted SGS III
- By Superfly_FR in forum News & RumorsReplies: 9Last Post: 06-01-2012, 08:54 AM
- By uf_gators in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 4Last Post: 05-04-2010, 05:17 AM
- By Magtastic in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 21Last Post: 10-09-2008, 11:39 PM
- By RyanRieb in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 20Last Post: 03-10-2008, 07:27 PM
- By Brons2 in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-28-2007, 11:22 AM