But I think it's all in the trackball.....Like my phone stil works aand all, But how do I get it out? I put my shirt to soak it up rught when it happend....But do I need to take out the trackball?
    06-26-09 11:35 AM
    It wouldn't hurt to take the trackball assembly out of the BB and get as much water out as possible. DO NOT take the trackball assembly apart. It's a pain in the arse to get back together.

Next, place your BB in a zip-loc bag of rice and seal it. The rice will absorb the rest of the moister.
    06-26-09 11:40 AM
    well, Okay....I have a hard case on it to so take the case off i geuss......But i dont think it got into the screen..but ill take the ball out and see If thers much water in ti... thanks
    06-26-09 11:42 AM
    Best of luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-09 12:49 PM
    You should take the battery out as well. A lot of times these stories don't end well. Good luck...
    06-26-09 12:53 PM
    i actually dropped my bb pearl in the toilet... let it dry out for 2-3 days, turned it on... had an error on it - but then had to reformat the bb... and now - works good as new! guess i was in luck! the rice helps though... I did that too!
    07-05-09 04:47 PM
    i dropped an old 8330 into a toilet, pulled it out, took it apart, let it dry and it worked perfectly fine
    07-05-09 09:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD