Just be honest. Something that everyone wants from everyone else, but in todays Internet, non face-to-face world, honesty and trust is hard to find and build with one another. I feel that as a community of human beings we need to acknowledge, understand and accept the fact that, YES! WE DO NOT TRUST EACHOTHER. If we did trust each other, there wouldnt have to be so many securities i.e. (PayPal, passwords, Western Union, etc) to keep us safe. Dont get me wrong, I do agree with security, but the reason we are creating some many spinoffs of securities is because of untrustworthy people. For example, I am a seller on the one and only Craigslist.com. I cannot not tell you the amount of time and effort it takes for me to find a legitimate supplier of Blackberry devices. YES, I have been scammed more than once. WHY? Because I trusted someone. Other than selling phones, I have a sincere interest in human behavior and interaction and it amazes how far people will go to make $300.00 from a complete stranger!!!

I know this small section of text probably wont change the world, but just think about it the next time you decide to be untrustworthy. Is it really worth all the hassle to steal from someone you dont even know? Because when the time does come, and it will, that you get scammed, if you have a brain in your head you might just realize the irony in the situation. Now youre the one pissed off that someone stole from you, well I guess you shouldnt have been stealing in the first place, right?...
    12-08-08 03:21 PM
    Sorry you obviously got ripped off by someone, but why the rant on CB??? Especially as your first post....
    12-08-08 03:25 PM
    Sorry you obviously got ripped off by someone, but why the rant on CB??? Especially as your first post....
    Agree. How about Hi. How are you.
    12-08-08 03:28 PM
    This was just statement, not trying to rant, just wanted to post since I feel that CB is one of the most HONEST forum sites today and collaboration is something that I noticed was encouraged and looked highly upon with all CB users. So, I guess I just wanted to see what people had to say. And I still am a big supporter of craigslist.com and Crackberry.com.
    12-08-08 03:30 PM
    Then WOW. Enjoy the site and the phone.
    12-08-08 03:33 PM
    Its actually craigslist.org

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-08 05:57 PM
    Its actually craigslist.org

Actually, they both link to craigslist, so it doesnt really matter, does it?
    12-08-08 06:06 PM
    Ahh good question?

12-08-08 06:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD